The beginning.

The TKF was laughing in Whizzer's hospital room and then suddenly, a bright light flashed as the TKF was teleported to a room with couches and a big movie screen.
"Where are we?" Whizzer asked as he rubbed his head, looking down and seeing himself back in his green button up and tight brown pants. He realized that he slowly felt better, like he was cured of his sickness.
A message popped up on the screen,
"I'm Gabby, and I brought you guys here to reflect on your lives, watch the present, and see your past. Are you in?"
"Let's do it!!" Jason exclaimed, and climbed onto one of the couches, the rest of the family following.
Whizzer and Marvin laid on a blue couch and Marvin wrapped his arms around Whizzer's waist. Trina and Mendel took a leather couch and Trina rested her head on Mendel's leg. Charlotte and Cordelia chose a small pink couch and Cordelia sat on Charlotte's lap. And Jason settled for a bean bag on the floor in front of his mom and Mendel.
More words appeared on the screen in front of them.
"Now that you guys are settled in, we can start the musical. Enjoy!
-Gabby."

The first chapterrrrrrr. I'm a little nerv-y to how this goes, but if you spot mistakes, or have suggestions, don't be a stranger!!!

~Passion dies