chapter 5

JUNGKOOK's POV

I sigh frustratedly and leave the white room. I'm gonna explode if I stay any longer in there.

Chaeyoung was just so damn stressful to handle.

I should just go to my room.

I step in my room slowly. And there Y/n is, sleeping on my bed peacefully. Her mouth opened a little bit and not to mention the soft snore.

I think my cheek is hurting from how wide I'm smiling.

What are you doing to me y/n...

-

Taehyung look at me with that stupid grin on his face.

"Why are you asking me about this? Are you finally gonna get me a sister in law? Who's her?" He clap his hand excitedly.

"No. I am not marrying anyone. I just wanna ask what is the sign if we uh.... y'know... whatever shit that you guys always said... fall in love... yeah that crap." Why the hell am I stuttering.

Don't get me wrong. It is not like I never dated anyone before. It is just if I date someone, I'll stay loyal but the relationship is empty. Pure without love. I just did what boyfriend and girlfriend do. That's all.

"Well for me, if I fall in love with someone. I have this feeling of needing to protect her at all cost. Seeing her hurt, hurt me too. And you will have this addiction of seeing her smile. It's like drug, you can't get enough of it. Especially if the reason behind the smile is you. That is the most wonderful feeling ever."

I nodded understandingly. I stand up and ready to leave again but Taehyung stopped me.

"I miss mom. Do you want to visit her grave?"

My hand start trembling when Taehyung mention about our mom. Its been 2 months since she left us. And I still can't believe it.

I miss her more than anything.

"Later." I replied shortly.

"Uh one more thing. Don't forget what mom said to you. Find someone. Don't make mom disappointed. Cause you know that is her one and only wish to you." He put his hand in my shoulder and give it a gentle tap.

"I know. I need more time."

-

"Can you please just let me go. I swear I am not going to tell anyone about this." Y/n beg me for the 100th time.

"No. Even when you're not gonna tell anyone. I still won't let you go."

"BUT WHY." She groaned loudly.

"Cause I... I love you."

-

Y/N's POV

"Cause I... I love you."

As soon as he said that, I bursted out laughing. I laughed so hard that I started coughing.

"Oh gosh that was a funny one dude."

But when I saw he is not laughing along with me, I stopped. Wait. He doesn't really mean it right? Like I mean I don't even know his name for god sake!

"Wait are you serious?"

He just give me a simple nod.

"Well this is awkward. I don't even know your name geez. But just to let you know I'm not interested in guy anymore."

Suddenly, his eyes widened.

"ARE YOU LESBIAN?!"

Its my turn to widened my eyes.

"Wtf no. Not that it is wrong but no I am not. I'm still normal. I just lost feeling for boys. I don't trust them really well."

Why am I telling him this?! He is a kidnapper!

"Jungkook"

I look at him confusedly. "What?"

"You said you didn't know my name. My name is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook."

I cleared my throat and nodded.
"Can I ask about Rose? You said she took 2 million of your money. Is it true?"

"Yes. And she ran away with it. She even change her real name to Rose and change her identity as a university student. I'm surprised that she is your close friend."

I trust Rose. I really do. But there is a time where I'm wondering where she got all the money that she spent for me. When I asked where she got the money, she would just say she have her own way.

"Oh..."