C

C L A R A P O V :

It has been 3 months.... 3 months of no Kol.... 3 months of being left out of the loop on his whereabouts.

Where is he?

Is he okay?

Why has he not come to get me?

I am overwhelmed with sadness, anger and confusion.

The rest of the household has seen my slow transition to being happy, to hopeful, to confused, to angry and then to just being a sad mess.

Oh yeah we do full emotional circles here in the Mikaelson household.

Every time I ask anyone about Kol they simply say that the plans are taking longer than thought and that I need patience.

Fuck off I need patience, I just need my husband back. How hard is that to understand?

When he gets here he is going to get his ass kicked

I have been in sweatpants for months so I decide to actually put something nice on since we are dropping in to the Salvatores for a catch up of sorts apparently.

I put on some black ripped skinny jeans, black heeled boots and a black lace top. I messily throw my hair into a high ponytail and do simple makeup before heading downstairs.

I meet up with the rest of the group in the foyer with a stone expression however can see them look a little shocked at my sudden clean up of my act.

"Alright then lets head off" States Klaus and we speed over to the Salvatores

I walk to the kitchen to grab a glass of water while the others mingle and talk about random shit in the lounge.

Pretty bloody boring if you ask me.

Everyone from the remix group is here as well making this even more excruciating

I take a gulp of water before a sound gets my attention... a engine.

And I know exactly who's car it is.

I storm out of the kitchen going straight through the lounge only to be blocked by Klaus who holds me tightly.

I look around quickly to see everyone else has stood up and is watching the interaction, Elijah on standby in case I loose it completely.

I move around in Klaus's grip trying to be set free as I hear the engine get closer to the house

Klaus then tightens his grip tremendously making me gasp in pain before looking him directly in the eyes

"Now you listen here, I know that you are bloody angry but go easy okay? He has had a rough time without you as well" He states

D A M O N P O V :

I begin to see Clara struggle once again before Klaus suddenly throws her across the room

"Hey!" I shout out and go to help her along with the rest of the group but get stopped by Rebekah

"Don't" She states with a glare