The Snap

Thor: I told you. You'd die for that!

(he takes hold of the back of Thanos's head and forces Stormbreaker deeper into his chest, staring angrily into his eyes while Thanos cries out in pain)

Thanos: You should've... You.... You should've gone for the head!!

(he raises his gauntlet and snaps his fingers)

Thor: NO!

(Thanos is now briefly inside the Soul Stone, where he sees a young Gamora on the homeworld of the Zen-Whoberi)

Thanos: Daughter?

Gamora: Did you do it?

Thanos: Yes.

Gamora: (beat) What did it cost?

Thanos: (solemnly) ... Everything.

(now out of the Soul Stone, Thanos notices the damages inflicted on the scorched Gauntlet)

Thor: What did you do? (angrily) WHAT DID YOU DO?!

(Thanos mockingly smirks at Thor before he uses the Space Stone and teleports away, leaving Stormbreaker left on the Wakandian field)

Captain America: Where'd he go? Thor... where'd he go?

Bucky Barnes: (feeling his prosthetic arm turning into ash) Steve?

(Bucky suddenly stumbles over, and collapses into ashes, much to Steve's shock; Thor watches Steve mourning Bucky's death. On the battlefield, Wakankan soldiers disintegrate to ashes, much to M'Baku's horror)

T'Challa: (while reaching for a fallen Okoye) Up, General. Up! This is no place to die. (he suddenly disintegrates into ashes and Okoye falls back on the ground, much to her anguish)

Okoye: Hezvo...?!

Groot: (resting on a tree branch; slowly disintegrating, to Rocket) I am Groot... (Translation: "Dad?")

Rocket: (as Groot starts slowly to corrode into ashes, much to Rocket's horror) No.... No. No. No. No! Groot... no.

(Scarlet Witch is mourning over Vision. She then turns into ashes. An injured Falcon turns to ashes, hidden in the brush)

War Machine: (searching for Falcon, missing him by only a few feet) Sam? Sam!? Where you at?!

(back on Titan, the remaining members of the Guardians and Avengers help themselves up from their battle against Thanos they had lost)

Mantis: Something... is... happening. (she gets turned into ashes)

Drax: (to Quill; his right arm and lower-half of his body slowly turns to ashes) Quill...?

(Drax gets disintegrated next as Quill stares in horror)

Tony Stark: Steady, Quill.

Quill: Aw, man.

(Quill also gets disintegrated into ashes)

Strange: (calmly turns to Stark) Tony, there was no other way. (he finally gets erased)

Parker: (feels himself starting to disintegrate and doesn't want to die) Mister Stark? I don't feel so good...

Tony Stark: (trying to be calm) You're all right.

Parker: (stumbling) I don't know what's – I don't know what's happening. I don't –

(Parker falls into Stark's arms, clutching him tight and crying)

Save me, save me! I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go, Mister Stark, please. Please, I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go... I'm sorry.

(Parker disintegrates into ashes in Stark's arms)

Nebula: (to Tony Stark, seeing Thanos' victory) He did it.

(Stark mourns silently at his failure it caused. Back on Wakanda, the remaining team members, Captain America, Thor, War Machine, Black Widow, Bruce Banner, and Rocket are left mourning near Vision's dead body)

War Machine: What is this? What the hell is happening?

Captain America: .... Oh, God

Black Widow- Thanos won