Chapter 1 "More To Come Part 2"

Shawn: Last time on the memories street.

Shawn: More i realize, that is my friend, i went back to high school with, wow, it shows how time goes by so fast , you don't know want to do sometimes, but not a lot, I remember a few times.

Shawn:as we about to graduate high school all of us stand up, we threw our hats up then I look around this is it.

Shawn:As we walk into the back,I Saw Nikolas & Alissa waving at us,Then Nikolas walk out with Alissa,then I saw everybody taking pictures with everybody, then I look at Alyssa, she smiled at me then I know my life is going to be good great I don't,know how my life will turn but I know my life is going to be in good hands,the more I start to think I know I know,more great stuff is coming,more to come in the way,in the works,I believe it will.

(Nikolas & Alissa walk into their truck)

Nikolas:Is funny how life, goes as I'm driving to this place,the place we about to get some to eat at, we pull it in park,we walk in there.

Rich:Hey Nikolas!

Nikolas:Hey uncle rich,I heard you and Aunt Kerry,went to church,

Rich:Yes,and your aunt Becky she is sick,that why she's not here,and bob to.

Nikolas:I look up I saw my old friend Matt,and his kid name Hayden,and Madison,  I look I saw Becky & Justin waved at me,so I wave at them back, they was at the hospital back,when Alex was in the hospital, they was the couple I talk to, see as I sit down in this chair, I'm going to tell you more of this story,more to come in the works,but I'm going to end with this ladies and gentlemen, "You can't control time" time is one of a kind time, is something is one of a kind,once you at your watch, or on your phone to see want time it is, you can't control time,if you can if there was a way you can control time,we would go back in time,to go back where it all began,but we can't we got to keep on trucking a along, to make the best day,out of it,some days are nice some days,are a one of a kind,some days are unforgettable, you will be talking to your kids your kids,will tell their kids about the story,about Want happened, on that day, you got to make the best out of your day,more to come more of this story, as I ended with that,as Alissa come with our food on our table,I'm going to chill, and I'm going to spend a bless Saturday with a girl I like.(Show then talking)(zoom out)(everybody talking laughing smiling)

Alissa: I love you Nikolas

Nikolas:I love you to Alissa

Alissa: You know how much, i like you?

Nikolas: No telling

Alissa: A whole lot

(A guy over the cashier)

Guy: Wow, that's a lot Dan!

Nikolas: Shut up Chris!

Chris: Boy ! don't got me started!

Nikolas: Want ever Cousin!

(Nikolas & Alissa laughing)

(Shawn & Alyssa in the living room)

Seth: Son, me and your mom, are going out of town, to Nashville, you guys will be OK?

Shawn: Yeah, dad

Seth: We only going to be gone just four weeks, don't destroy the house, son

Shawn: I won't dad, i promise

Seth: we be leaving, in a day, or two

(Show Rebecca got some bags into the car)

(Show Jacob, follow her to the car)

Rebecca: You think, we are making the right decision?

Jacob: I think, so,

Jacob: let's go,

Rebecca: OK, let's get going Jacob(Show them leaving)

(Show Joe walking down the street)

Girl: Hey joe!

Joe: Want's up Katie!!

Katie: None, i can't believe, you gradation, Joe

Joe: Well, i did ha

Katie: Joe, do you wanna hang out sometime?

Joe: Yes i do how about now?

Katie: Sounds good Joe(Katie grab his hand, they walk off into the sun set)