Prologue

I slowly walked down the stairs to my bedroom in the basement as my parents continued to shout at each other, I set my bookbag down in the corner of my room jumping onto my bed and pulling my phone out and opening up Netflix. I tapped on my favorite anime The Seven Deadly Sins. Plugging my headphones in and turning the volume up a ton to muffle the yelling and shouting of my parents. I had been waiting for season four and I'm loosing my patience (true story, NETFLIX WHERE IS SEASON FOUR!?!?!?!?) but that's another story. I returned to episode 14 A Reader of books since that's when my 'Husbando' first appears. Gowther. I pulled my hoodie tighter around my shoulders as I tapped on the episode, something felt different, Off.

It wasn't anything with what's happening to me, in fact this situation is pretty normal. Was something different in the anime? I scanned the screen and spotted Gowther looking directly at the screen. And it wasn't in the perspective of any of the other characters.

"Gowther! Are you even listening?" Meliodas called out to the pink haired doll. It seems like he noticed something is off as well.

"Wait, why am I thinking about this fictional character as if he's a human being?" I thought. Everything in view became dull and lifeless, besides Gowther.

"Are you alright?" I pulled my headphones off and began looking for who said that, despite being alone in my room. I looked back at my phone and put my headphones back on,

"D-Did you just speak to me?" I asked "god this is so stupid why did I ask that?" ran through my head.

"Yes, in fact I did. Is that abnormal?" He asked,

"Y-Yeah, cartoons don't normally speak to the viewer," I responded "Let alone listen!" he looked thoughtful for a moment,

"can you set your device down for a moment? I would like to try something." I did as he asked no matter how strange it is, and a moment later a hand began rising from my screen.

I let out a startled noise and fell off my bed, the back of my head hitting the floor, a loud thump sounding as a result.

"Are you alright?" My headphones had fallen off when I fell, and the voice of the pink haired doll rang true through my ears. I glanced up and found the emotionless golden eyes of the man I and my narcissistic-self-shipping-sinner-self fell for. "You fell, are you okay?" he offered his hand to pull me up, and I gratefully took it. 

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." He pulled me to my feet, and I heard my father's voice ring out through the house,

"(Y/N)!" I let out a growl and began walking to my door,

"Stay here, I'll be back." I opened the door shouting "WHAT?!" and I closed the door silently and begrudgingly trudged up the stairs. "What do you want!"

"I heard talking down there You got someone there with you? A boy?" my father asked accusingly.

"No. I was on the phone with a study buddy from school. He heard me fall over the phone and asked if I was alright, that's all."

"Then you won't mind if I take a look in your room." he began walking towards the stairs,

"I DESERVE MY PRIVACY! GOD! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I ran down to my room and slammed the door. I locked the door, and turned to look at Gowther. "Is it possible to take me to Britannia?"

"Yes, it is, why do you ask?"

"I wanna escape this god-forsaken household." I dug through my closet looking for my bag, it was mostly black with white zippers, on the front it had the tattoo for the Goat sin of lust and at the bottom of the front had the logo. These two things were able to glow in the dark.

"What are you doing?" He asked,

"Packing some stuff mostly clothes." I heard banging at the door, "FUCK OFF!" I shouted at the door.

"Hurry, the door is about to break." I zipped my bag and hurried over to Gowther, just as my dad broke the door down.

"Get away from him." He said in a commanding tone.

"No." I grabbed the sin's hand, and we began to glow, "see you never Fucktard." With that, the two of us were fully engulfed in light. When the light faded from my vision I was sitting in the Boar Hat tavern. I rose my head from the table, and I heard someone coming down the stairs.

"Guys she's awake!" A female voice I don't recall hearing called out. I turned to the stairs seeing a girl with mismatched eyes, from my view, the left was blue, so it was her right, while the right, her left, was orange. She was relatively dark in skin tone, her hair long and blue, she dawned a leaf crown light turquoise leaves running through the middle and light orange on the outside. She wore a turquoise zip-up hoodie atop a red shirt with a yellow star and a black choker. Her ears were pointed as if she were an elf, but there are no elves in Britannia, so I assume she's a late blooming fairy. She wore dark jean like pants and orange converse like shoes. I don't recognize her.
Gowther came down the stairs moments later.

"You are awake." He said

"Yeah, you think I'm gonna fuck with you about this you dingus?" The girl, who was leaning against the wall on foot up on the wall and her arms crossed in front of her chest said sarcastically. A small girl rubbing one eye under a side of bangs that only covered that eye followed,

"What's with the yelling?" She asked groggily. She looked quite strange, she had long brown hair going into a gradient into a purple, her right eye was covered by her bangs so I wasn't able to see it, her other eye was red. She was quite pale, and had wolf like ears and a tail, light gray wings while the tips of the feathers were a darker gray. She had a purple heart clip in her hair the actual clip was a bright red, she had a blood red heart choker the strap black. Her clothes were a gray sweater a pink undershirt poking out of the bottom, two pink stripes near the shoulders of the sleeves. Pink hearts at the cuff of the sleeves which are also pink, and a pink heart with the black outlining of a heart inside it in the middle. Stockings looking like a sun set, light blue shorts, and purple boots with a red bow and white fluff sticking out over the top, and a white halo with a purple sparkle. Her bangs had clips in them to avoid it going into her other eye. In one arm she carried a green bear and the muzzle and stomach were a darker shade.

The blue haired girl crouched down to sit on the ground. "It's nothing much Lace, come here and go back to sleep." She said in a calming voice, her arm outstretched. The little girl, Lace apparently, hurried over and snuggled into the girl.

"Thank you big sister." Lace closed her eyes, peacefully falling asleep as the fairy wrapped her arms around the petite girl. The rest of the sins came walking down the stairs while Diane was looking in from the outside.

"We're lucky she didn't get cranky and went right back to sleep." King said relieved. I was so confused.

"Hang on, who are you two?" I asked the two on the floor.