Chapter 11

Thomas pov
That was it, that was a wrap on the movie, but we got the good news that the other 2 books will become a movie aswell. It was the premier of the movie tommorow, we were all so excited, Y/N was extra excited since it was her first red carpet. We say goodbye and leave set, i drive with Y/N to her house, i was gonna eat dinner at her place. "Hey Thomas" Jade says while i walk inside. "Hey" i answer. We eat dinner and then Jade leaves the house, she wouldn't say to were though. Me and Y/N just chill at her place but when i look at the time i see that it's time to go. "Love i need to go" i say, "noooo please stay here, you can spend the night if you want" She says. "Fine, but i need to leave early tommorow then, btw I'll come pick you up with the limo tommorow" i say. She smiles, nods and then kisses me, then we both fall asleep on her bed.

Y/N pov
-TIME SKIP-
It was morning, Tommy had already left, so i had to get ready, omg i can't wait, this is my first premier of something.
-TIME SKIP-
I hear a car i walk outside cause i knew it was Thomas and the limo. "Wow, Y/N you look-" i cut him off by kissing him. I smile, then he smiles back, we both get into the limo. We arrive at the premier. Wow just wow, it's all so, so, so wow... i don't have words to describe this!
-TIME SKIP-
Me and Thomas walk out of the theater first we hear people shouting (your ship name) we laugh and hug. Then they all start shouting: Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
We laugh again and we kiss, the whole crowd goes aaaaaw... we walk down the red carpet again and go to the limo to go to the after party with the whole cast. I check my insta and i post

a picture

I was so lucky to have been able to play this role, and i loved every second of it

I was so lucky to have been able to play this role, and i loved every second of it. We arrived at the after party and celebrated everything.

-TIME SKIP-
Here we are 1 year later, half way of filming The Scorch Trials, on a free day again, we decided to do movie night again, it was my and Thomas' 1 year anniversary, i drive up to Dylan's house and ring the doorbell, he comes to open the door and helps me carry the snacks. "Jade and Ki are in the living room" he says and we walk to the living room, i go sit down in the same spot as 1 year ago. Around 5 minutes later Thomas runs in and sits down next to me, "Hey love" he says before kissing me. "Hi Tommy" i say, "okay you too love birds, shut up the movie's gonna start" Ki says, me and Thomas laugh and then put my head on his shoulder as the movie starts. "Happy anniversary love" Thomas whispers to me. "Happy anniversary Tommy" i whisper back smiling and kiss him again. This was by far the best discion i've made ever.

Hey, so this is the end of the story, i wanna thank you all for reading and i hope you liked it :) if you have ideas for my next story just dm me on insta @swngster_tmr :) I'll see you guys in my next story :))
Byeeee
xxx