Day of Light

The Outer Reaches of Space became the only sort of peace she had. Exiled from the Jedi Order for her training the rogue Jedi Revan and his involvement in the Mandalorian War which resulted in many deaths, one the Jedi could not forgive. Now, with seething disgust for them and their blinded code, she had seen the truth which no other would dare admit. The coming of Revan's victory, the defeat of the Mandalorians and the Mass Shadow Generator all played a small role for what's to come.

She had ventured into her ship as she left the Order and the planet Coruscant. She had no place there, not anymore. She didn't blame Revan for her exile, she had blamed the flawed Jedi Order who could not see what was coming and what needed to be done. The ship was put on autopilot as she sat cross legged on the ground, her hands placed in a perfect position and her breathing composed and steady, after he went into the war the contact the two shared had faded, she had not known why—she presumed maybe he had to cut himself off from the Force, or perhaps a dark truth cascaded him in a shell. Her lips were dry and her eyes were looming back and forth in her eyelids, she was looking for some evidence of a woman; a general in the war, one that had been close to Revan, she remembered what was written down in the holo-records. Atris, a Jedi Master, had written the events of Meetra cutting herself from the Force to spare the mass pain and despair of the countless deaths above Malachor V.

Kreia had felt a shimmer of conflict, she dispersed the dark side at any given chance but she will admit that the Sith are true to their code, doesn't make them any more tolerable than the Jedi, doesn't make them any less who they are. She wouldn't refrain from searching truths within the two, but there were none. Each Side held within it, a conquest. One, for power and one, for peace. But it is how they try and achieve those goals that ultimately fails them at every given chance, the way they go about these things is the reason why not one had truly won. They claim, they make false victories but it doesn't change the truth nor the reality. She then had a gut feeling arise within her one she could not shake down.

The gut feeling within her that was telling her "a great masterful plan was to begin." a beginning of a grand finale. Now, it was only a glimpse, something that will probably not happen at all in the future only a possible reality of infinite others. But she felt as though it could become the reality she's in, she just had to figure out where the first act would lead. An act 'all' knows too well. She will start with that, find a purpose for now. She wondered, deep inside her mind that Malachor V would be a wise place to go in search of the puzzle she yearns for. So she did. Opening her eyes, exhaling and picking herself off from the metal floor of the cockpit, she stood seeing the stars in front of her, gazing to her.

Years ago, she would have seen them as a nice  setting. Now, she couldn't care. She had a mission, and she was going to go to Malachor V. She'd have no luck finding Meetra Surik in the vastness of space with no visible asteroid, planet or station nearby. She had to search in the place she and Revan were both last seen. Perhaps going there will reveal more than it would let on. Punching in the coordinates to the planet, she sat in the pilots chair and turned off autopilot, knowing that it would be faster if she were to fly on hand than to let the automated system take the lead.

The medium sized vessel did as instructed, following the lead to Malachor V, the exiled Jedi let out a sigh, hearing the flow of space go in rhythm to her spaceship. She felt the slightest breeze of cold hit down beneath her feet as she traveled at high speed. She didn't slow down for anything, focused on one planet and determined to find out what had truly taken place. She wasn't completely reliant on a Jedi and most importantly one who was biased on the matter of events that had taken place. She heard her ramblings on Revan and his actions enough to know she had an opinion on him, and not one to be taken lightly, this opinion has caused her to be inaccurate on her records for times, and it would no doubt be the case now. Most likely she's wrong only by a few pieces; she's biased, but she is not a fool. The silent echo of darkness caressed around her starship, cradling it in a warmth that she was familiar with, she was edging closer toward Malachor V and she knew the planet will be covered in dark side aura—hoping to latch itself on its next unsuspecting victim—but she suspected and she will fray the mystery behind the war and the darkness that surrounded it.