warm » yoonkook

little!yoongi(mental age 2-4)//caregiver!jungkook

~*~

Cuddling Jungkook was - and always will be - Yoongi's favourite thing in the entire world, big or little.

He had no idea how, but Jungkook was always so warm and his body - no matter how toned he was in certain areas - was always the softest thing he had ever had the pleasure of laying on top of.

Jungkook always smelt like vanilla and after four years of living with the younger male and six years of dating him, Yoongi still didn't know how he managed to do it.

But today was a Saturday, the only day in the week that the couple had free to spend with eachother. Yoongi had been big all day purely because he didn't feel like being little. But after dinner when Jungkook excused himself to go and take a shower, Yoongi let him mind wander to the smell of vanilla that would hitting his senses pretty soon, and how Jungkook would cuddle with him all night regardless of whether he was big or little.

Unsurprisingly, Yoongi ended up slipping while Jungkook was in the shower, but this had happened enough for the older male to know not to panic and to simply change into something more comfortable for his headspace so Jungkook would know when he came out of the shower whether Yoongi was big or little.

There was the odd exception where Yoongi had been too small to change himself, but Jungkook could always tell without the clothes anyway.

When the bathroom door opened, Jungkook smiled sweetly at the boy sitting on the bed, legs tucked under his thighs as he sat on his knees.

"Hi, baby boy."

No matter how many times Jungkook called Yoongi that, the effect it had on him would never change.

Yoongi made grabby hands for Jungkook immediately, which the younger male accepted as quickly as they had come, picking Yoongi up from the bed and letting the little bury his face in his neck to smell the familiar scent of vanilla.

"I missed Daddy," Yoongi mumbled into his boyfriend's neck, and Jungkook hummed in response.

"Daddy's missed his baby more," he replied, and Yoongi giggled.

Jungkook decided then that he would never get enough of his baby giggling. It was a sound that only he got to hear, as Yoongi's deep voice would never let him giggle like that when he was big, and nobody else really saw little Yoongi apart from Namjoon and maybe Hoseok - working with him as rappers, of course.

Either way, only Jungkook could make Yoongi giggle like that, and the male took pride in that.

"Shall we cuddle on the bed, baby? Daddy isn't as strong anymore and he can't hold you forever," Jungkook patted Yoongi's bottom as a way of telling him to unwind his legs from around his waist, which Yoongi did without any protest.

Jungkook sat him down on the bed and joined him within a split second, wrapping the duvets around the both of them and switching on the TV. He knew they wouldn't be watching it, but Yoongi always liked to have something on the TV when he was talking, just as background noise.

"Why is Daddy always so warm?" Yoongi asked, immediately settling into Jungkook's side, resting his head on his caregiver's chest and listening to his heartbeat.

"Because Yoonie always makes Daddy so warm because he's so cute!" Jungkook answered, and Yoongi blushed, giggling again.

"Daddy makes Yoonie warm too," the little replied, and Jungkook kissed the crown of Yoongi's head.

"I love you, baby," he said in a hushed tone.

It was no secret that Jungkook loved Yoongi, but he always only wanted Yoongi to know how much he loved him. Whenever he said 'I love you', it was always filled with so much meaning, and that was how Yoongi knew he wasn't lying.

"I love Daddy too," Yoongi replied, lifting his face from Jungkook's chest so that he would be able to hear them.

Just then, while Yoongi's face was exposed, Jungkook leaned in to kiss him on the lips gently. The two didn't kiss very often when Yoongi was in little space, as Yoongi himself had said that he preferred kisses on the forehead or cheek. But, every now and again, he would ask for some real kisses, and even though he hadn't asked, Jungkook just had to do it.

"Sorry, baby," he apologised, and Yoongi frowned.

"Again, Daddy," he practically ordered, and Jungkook's apologetic look soon turned into a smile.

He leaned in again and kissed Yoongi gently, letting his lips linger over Yoongi's for a few more seconds before he pulled away and kissed his baby's forehead.

"I like Daddy's kisses," Yoongi commented contentedly, going back to resting his head on Jungkook's chest, and the latter began carding his fingers through his black locks.

"I'm glad you do, baby."

~*~

:)