A formal apology

Hello,

I don't know who even looks at these anymore but this is damn important.

I don't want to go into detail, because it'll seem like I'm attention seeking (I promise I'm not trying to do that right now, you all just deserve an explanation), so I'll give you the outline.

Although I consider myself awkward in a few cases, I do have friends.

They're some of the most amazing people, and some of the weirdest, but hey, nobody's perfect. We all have problems, and I'm no exception, as neither is my friend. Some sh*t hit the fan a few days ago in school, and that kind of made me be more aware of people around me, and I realized that I genuinely need people to talk to, I can't play it off like I can just bottle everything up and occasionally have a rant session.

I also realized that I need time off. I have huge exams this year, and writing is currently competing against music and my friends' and my well being. I can't deal with all of this.

I'm sorry to disappoint everyone, I never wanted to do that, but I realized that I need to take a step back and breathe, because currently, I'm stressing so much, some teachers in school have offered me counsellig, and some of my friends are scared that I'm over stressing myself. I think I'm fine, but I always think that and I need to realize that.

That is my explanation to why I haven't updated in eons, and also why my updates are going to be even slower. I will write in my spare time, but I don't know when that will be; I really, honestly don't. I think I'm going to take time off to just write lots of chapters in advance and then post them quicker so I won't disappoint everyone.

Therefore, I'm going on a sort of semi-hiatus. You guys are all so supportive, but I currently can't deal with so many things on my plate.

All of you are amazing, and it's crazy to think that that is how many people decided to vote or read this book because of my writing.

Yes, I know the name is weird.

Stay amazing, and support each other and other writers like you supported me, because I haven't had one hate comment, and I don't think I'm the only one who deserves that.

I basically need a time off from my online life.

This has been very long, and I'm sorry, but thank you if you read it all.

This won't be the last you'll hear of me, I'll be back, I promise. I still adore writing. This isn't goodbye. Because I'm not going away forever and I'm not going to forget.

So I'll see you all later. Thank you.