War

Anonymous POV

"So Gajeel, I heard you took out a couple of flies. It must've been really easy knowing that they're so we-"

A middle aged mans sentence was rudely interrupted after I shot an iron rod right into his ugly face.

"I told you not to bother me when I'm eating." My 'Guild Mates' began to laugh at the sight of their friend who was now on the floor.

It was actually sort of annoying, those flies were harder to take out than I had originally thought. They kept trying to fight me and the two guys were attacking me as the girl was trying to do some sort of special attack. Or maybe they were just protecting her.

"You idiots probably don't stand a chance against those flies." I smiled and moved away from my food. 'A war is coming.'

Lucy's POV

One of my best friends, no, family members was on a bed. She was asleep because she had been badly injured and I couldn't do anything about it. But I know what I can do.

"My father must have sent them, I'm so sorry Levy. What have I done? I should have just stayed with him..."

I kept rambling on about how I was so sorry and how I'd fix it. I knew she couldn't hear me but I just wanted to let it all out.

"I'll fix this."

(Okay people so I kind of forgot how things happened so just go with it, okay? Okay.)

"Lucy, the others want you. Don't worry I'll stay with the Shadow Gear team and watch over them." Mira smiled and showed me out.

Outside I saw those faces I see every single day now. Gray, Erza, Happy, Wendy, Carla, and Natsu. They could tell something was up when they saw me in here almost every single hour of the day.

"Lucy, we're sorry. But we have things to do." Erza said sadly with her head hung low. I nodded and walked with them to the cellar of he guild.

"Gon's been acting weird lately. Whenever he gets the chance he'll try to attack anything or anyone else besides us. It's like he's trying to accomplish something."

My head couldn't take anymore of this nonsense, there was too much going on. But you have to do what you have to do. So I walked over to the sweet little boy and kneeled down.

"Gon?" I whispered softly so he wouldn't go crazy. "Lucy-San?" He asked back, it's like he didn't know I was there. "What's going on? What's happening that's making you do this?" My arms were now wrapped around him and his head was right next to my ear so whatever he had to say would only be audible to me.

"He said I have to become stronger because all of you think I'm a nuisance because I'm weak. Am I really weak? I always thought I was strong. Maybe I was wrong."

I didn't want to hear anything anymore, too many people I loved were getting hurt. My grip around him tightened and his shirt became wet from my tears.

"You're one of the strongest people I know. If you made it into fairy tail that tells you something. And you've gotten so far. We are all proud of you, Gon. I think Killua would have said the same thing."

"I know you guys think that, but what about Ging? Maybe he left me because I'm such a useless child. I'm not fit to be the son of that great hunter. I'm an embarrassment."

This was the first I've ever heard of this Ging dude, who was he? I didn't want to ask knowing we were on a complete other topic right now. I'd ask him later with the group, when everything's settled down.

"He probably knew he didn't need to raise you. Because he knew you'd be strong, if he's as amazing as you said he was then he must have had a reason right? You even went against Natsu and complimented his attack afterwards, you got guts. If anything, you are the best kid I have ever met."

My tears were now dried and my sadness washed away and what replaced it was happiness. My shoulder was not wet from Gon's tears and he felt a bit, lighter? It's like something had been lifted from him.

"T-Thank you, Lucy-San. I don't know what got into me but I do know one thing."

"What's that, Gon?"

"We're gonna go kick some dark guild butt!"

I could hear hiccuping and sniffling from behind me. "Lucy, that was so b-beautiful." I turned around to see the almighty Erza crying tears of joy.

"Guys... it's not that serious..." I mumbled, going into a deadpan. They all kept crying, except one person. It wasn't out of the ordinary though, that's just how he wa-

Wait.

Killua was actually crying!

"K-Killua?!" I could feel my forehead turn cold and blue. But his tears were different, there weren't any pity or joy in them. It was pure, despair. Like he knew what Gon was going through and saw past all the madness and doubt. He could sense his best friends despair, all his hurt.

That is a true friend.

Those hazel and blue eyes met and when they did, it made it look like they have been longing to see each other. "Ne Killua, why are you crying? We have work to do!" I finally got to see his genuine smile, the one I thought I had lost. "Idiot, sometimes you're really dense. You know that?" Killua replied with his arms wrapping around Gon like mines once were.

"I'm glad you're back, Gon."

"What do you mean? I've been here the whole time!"

"That's not what I meant, dummy."

"Oh, well then tell me later! We have some revenge to get! But first I think we should train and get stronger! So nothing like this ever happens again!"

My eyes were now on my teammates. Their tears of joys were being wiped away and determination filled their eyes. "Gon's right! We must get stronger! We must protect our loved ones! Because that is the fairy tail way!" Erza announced, she wasn't wrong.

"Aye!" All of us yelled back. Gon and Killua just laughed and put their hands out in front of them, signaling for us to put our hands in front of us too.

We gathered in a circle and put our hands in the middle.

"On the count of 3!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

Our hands flew up into the air, our index fingers pointing upwards.

"For Fairy Tail!"

Everyone in the cellar automatically put their index fingers up as well. We looked at each other and smirks grew on our faces. "Let's go kick some ass." Cana slurred, she hadn't gotten any sleep ever since the attack. But she was up and ready for action, "Let's go!"

At the Phantom Lord Guild (is that the name? Idk man)

"Well Well, if it isn't the flies."

"Fairy Tail, attack!"

It was probably more yk epic than that but whatever haha.