questions 質問

Jungkook has been living here for 2 weeks now. We don't talk much, usually because he always has his friends or Jihyo over. But once it's just him, I'm too depressed to even speak.               Since we haven't been talking, he ignores me altogether. Maybe he can't see me anymore.

"Hey Y/N?"
Never mind I guess.
"What?" I replied not wanting to talk to him. "Are you okay? You have been really quiet lately, you won't talk to me and I'm worried."

'He's not worried about you.'

'He does not need you.'

'You need to find a way to leave.'

A voice starts to whisper in my head.

"You're not worried, don't lie Jeon Jungkook, you don't need me, you never did, so call Jihyo or find someone else to worry about. SOMEONE THAT'S ACTUALLY ALIVE." I scream at him, letting out my pent-up anger.

"Ok ok, I'm sorry. And I'm not lying Y/N, after you died I missed you heaps, a lot of us did, the boys still talk about you sometimes, wishing they had more time with you. Even without me, now and again they visit your grave too. Even if we only spent one day together, even from the distance beforehand, I thought you were amazing." He tells me trying to calm my ghostly ass down. "You said you missed me. Why?" I ask in curiosity. What was there to miss?

"Well...

I liked you"

Those are the words I never thought I would hear.