Act One

"I believe it's time to call the 'big guns'

"I believe it's time to call the 'big guns'. Don't you think so Kali?" Deucalion only spared a glance at Kali, gripping his white cane. He smirked, stalking towards her with a menacing smirk.

"I do believe so, Deuc" Kali pulled a phone out of her pocket, dialing the number before handing it to the Alpha.

The phone rings, as he slowly put the phone to his ear. "Beautiful. But defiant, aren't you?" Deucalion mused, waiting for the desired woman to answer her phone.

"Because I know something. I know you're afraid of him" The girl breathes deeply, hiding her fear with a cocky smirk. "Of a teenage boy?" He mused, handing the phone over to Kali. "Of the man he'll become." The girl elaborated, her breath catching in her throat as the phone stopped ringing. Kali held the phone up to her ear, granting Deucalion a smirk and a single nod.

"I'm aware of a certain potential threat. But then someone once taught me a very smart way to eliminate the threat-" Deucalion held out his hand for the phone, putting up to his ear. "Get someone else to do it for you." He stated simply, before viciously slashing her throat. The blood splattered across the lockers and on the floor.

He turned around to walk out of the locker room, his claws retracting back into his fingers. "Hello, Darling." A voice ringed through the other side of the phone, flowing like sweet honey.

"Rosalina." Her name rolled off his tongue smoothly, a smile making way onto his lips as he heard her sigh in adoration.

"Deucalion."