The Plan~Chapter 3~

I hate this chapter because it's in someone I hate P.O.V ugh I'm sure you hate this person too.

DEDCATION TO my bestie MaybeIts5SOS because I just needed to dedicate this to someone and who could be better than someone you love?? xxx

Anywayyy...

Back to the story >:(

unedited

Kevin's P.O.V (Ew ew ew I dont mind if u hate me for this)

As soon as Luke told the guard, I was good news...I was free. I had my dad and some of the people I bullied to come up here and say good stuff about me too. So, when Luke said it, I was free.

James gave me my clothes and took off the chains before leaving me alone to change. I got dressed in seconds and soon enough, I was walking out the prison.

I'm a free man

I then wanted for my ride to arrive. Well, I wanted for my boyfriend. Ha, I can't believe Luke thought I still cared for Gale. I mean yes we went out but It was just sex. Nothing more nor less. I never even loved the twat.

I was snapped out of my thought when a black truck pulled up and we the person driving rolled down the window, I smiled brightly at my boyfriend. (It even bothers me that this bitch is smiling uuggghhh i hate me)

"Hey babe." He smiled.

"Hey, Irwin."

-----

Luke's P.O.V (THANK GOD)

*This is while Kevin was getting out*

Me and Michael raced back towards the prison. I was furious. I knew that son of a bitch was up to something, fuck me for not noticing.

As we drove I saw someone is a black truck go past me, at the same speed. He looked a familiar...Too familiar.

I wiped the car around and drove closely but not too far behide him.

"What's up Luke?" Michael asked.

"I dunno..I...I think I saw Ashton's dad."

---

We were driving for about 30 more minutes before they came to a stop and an abandon house. (In media) When they stepped out I saw them. I saw the two people who hurt Ashton more than you could ever know.

Kevin and John Irwin. (I dunno his real name so he will be called John.)

Once they were out, Kevin went over to John and held his hand. What. The. Fuck.

"Whoa whoa whoa, are they dating?" Michael said, sounding just as shocked I was.

"I think so." I stated about to gag.

"Ew." Michael said and I laughed.

"Ha, tell me about it."

Soon they were in the house and I decided that I should make my move.

"You stay here. I just wanna see if Ashton is inside first." I said looking at Mikey. He nodded and I quickly stepped out and raced towards the house. Once I got there, I got down behind a bush and looked in the nearest window seeing nothing but darkness. Fuck.

However, I soon felt a huge pain in the back of my head as my world went black.

----

Michael's P.O.V

When I saw John hit Luke with that pistol, I knew we fucked up.

After that thought, I felt someone grab me and pull me out the car and he began beating. As soon as he stopped, I looked up and saw Kevin smirking down at me.

"Sorry, Mikey. It was all part of The Plan."

-------

I FUCKING HATE THESE PEOPLE UGGGHHHHH

Who do you hate most? Kevin or John?

John for me cuz like wtf that's your son! Asshole!

Uggghhh..Love uuu

Vote

COMMENT ♡

Byeee

~Toticakes ☆

"