🆄🅽🅾

𝒥𝑜𝒽𝓃𝓃𝓎:
I was scrolling on instagram in my explorer page when a beautiful brown eyed burnette caught my eye.
Wait a moment, let me introduce myself. I am Johnny Orlando, I'm 16, and recently moved to Los Angeles from Toronto. I live with my parents, Meredith and Dale, my sisters Maddie, Darian and Lauren. I love to sing and play fortnite with my best friend Hayden Summerall.
As I was saying, the burnette was really captivating, she was stunning. I instantly clicked on her profile and pressed follow, I saw she was also a singer. I commented on her post 'beautiful', and went to sleep.

 I commented on her post 'beautiful', and went to sleep

Kenzie: today was fun🦋🌈🌨🌷💛❤️: @lilychee, @annieleblanc, @johnnyorlando, and 1,272,569 others💬:@annieleblanc: it should be a crime for my best friend to look this good🤩@brynnrumfallo: woah😻@nadiaturner: you are absolutely stunning@johnnyorl...

❤️: @lilychee, @annieleblanc, @johnnyorlando, and 1,272,569 others
💬:
@annieleblanc: it should be a crime for my best friend to look this good🤩
@brynnrumfallo: woah😻
@nadiaturner: you are absolutely stunning
@johnnyorlando: beautiful
load 10, 840 comments
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝒦𝑒𝓃𝓏𝒾𝑒:
I am Mackenzie Ziegler, Kenzie for short, I am about to be sixteen this June. I live in LA with my sister Maddie and my mom, Melissa; my dad died when I was little leaving us three only. I love to sing and play my ukulele, it's one of my biggest passions. I have two best friends; Annie Leblanc and Nadia Turner.
After posting my picture on instagram, I receive a notification, which I thought that was another follow from my fans but turns out it was from a guy around my age called Johnny Orlando, he had commented on my post 'beautiful'. I click on his profile and he looks like a nice and very good looking guy, so I pressed follow. After replying thank you to some comment, I went to sleep since tomorrow I had to go to the studio for some news.