Chapter 2

Bella's pov

It took us 3 days to get to Paris but then half way there I got the kids to stop in the woods and then we went into the nearest town and I bought us a car to get us the rest of the way and so right now I am driving into Paris and I look into my rear view mirror and I see that Ella, Leia and Jason are asleep sonI said to the other kids I'm going to take us into the town of Paris and then I'm going to buy us a house so that Ella, Leia and Jason can get some sleep ok and the 3 said ok mommy, so I drove into the town of Paris Volterra and I stopped the car.

Once I stopped the car I said Thomas could you wake up the sleeping Angels please we need to go and Thomas said ok momma and then he started shaking the 3 sleeping Angels and in a couple of minutes Leia and Jason was awake and Leia said mommy are we here and I said no baby I'm just stopping here first so that I can buy us a house ok and she said ok mommy and then Thomas said momma Ella isn't waking up and I said ok honey and then I said Ella baby girl up you get and she started waking up and she said mommy what's wrong.

I said nothing baby I just need to buy us a house to live in and then Ella said ok mama and so then I got out of the car and so did the kids but I went into the back and I picked Ella up out of her seat and put her into my arms and then I took Leia's hand and then I said to my other kids ok let's go and they said ok mommy and so we all headed into town.

When we got into town me and the kids went to the state agents and I bought us a 3 floor house and then I took the kids shopping for clothes and food and everything else kids need and then I went back to the car with the kids and the things we bought and the I put the shopping bags into the boot and just as I was about to tell the kids to get into the car 2 red eyed men walked up to us and I knew they were vampires and all my kids got scared and came and stood by my side.

I said to the men hi can I help you and one of them said yes Bella you can I'm Felix and this is Dimitri as he point to the other guy and I said ok well what are you doing here and Felix said our master would like a word with you so please follow us in your car and I said um ok and then the 2 men walked away and got into a black car and then I said as I opened the back door to the car ok kids get in and so they all got into the car except Ella and Leia so I picked them both up and I put them into their car seats in the car and then I belted them in and I closed the door and then I got into the car myself.

I started the up and I saw the black car drive and so did I and then about 5 minutes down the road a car came out of no where and went behind me and I knew what they were doing they were boxing me in so I could drive away so I just let them because I wasn't putting my kids in danger.

Did you like it. Review and comment