Caught -G.B.D-

Pulling up at the twins house I parked my car next to my boyfriends- Grayson's car, in between Ethan's BMW and Grayson blue Porsche. Getting out my car I walk up to the front door and unlock it with my key that the twins gave me, but also trusted me with. Walking through the front door all I could here was the music they was playing through out the house on the sound system they have.

Walking into the living room I see Grayson has something in the corner ready to be built while they both was currently dancing around and Ethan was filming himself dancing to the song. The song playing is Next big thing by blueface. I just stood there watching while laughing.

All a sudden Grayson saw me and smirked moving over towards me I just shock my head laughing at them.

"Having a fun dance session you two?" I asked as they still continued to dance to the music completely ignoring I am here Grayson just dancing around me. I just let them dance their hearts out and sat on the sofa watching them.

The song finished as a new one started blaring through out the house. As the song started I recognised it being The weeknd- Lost in the fire. I love the Weeknd and Grayson knows it's.

Grayson came over to me "dance with me baby come on" he extended his hand out to me and I grabbed it as he pulled me up dancing with me. His arm around my back and his left hand holding mine moving around.

"I wanna fuck you slow with the lights on" Grayson whispered along to the song looking me straight it the eyes. Dead straight. I gulped my legs all a sudden feeling weak as he smirked at me his eyes suddenly growing dark.

You're the only one I've got my sights on" he continued to whisper along to the song, spinning me around and then latching back on to me again looking straight into my eyes with his warm brown eyes his gaze keeping me calm.

"Type of sex you could never put a price on" his hand navigated down to my ass gripping and squeezing, pulling me closer to where you couldn't even fit a piece of paper between us feeling everything going on from his waist down. Only clothing is separating us from each other.

"I'll take it off, you're the one I'll roll the dice on" he brought his lips to my ear whispering into my ear his warm breath causing goose bumps to appear on my body, then nibbling on my lobe second my throat dry. My breath got caught in my throat, Grayson totally turning me on.

"And I just want a baby with the right one" My eyes grew wide as he whispered this to me leaning his head against my forehead looking directly into my eyes with pure love with lust gleaming through. We moved around the living room with not a care in the world. Knowing we are only young, children are not really in our plans right now but hopefully in our future they will.

"Cause I could never be the one to hide one" Grayson moved his face to where his nose was touching mine, the teasing just making me want more. I could feel his minty breath fan across my face, I was just hungry to taste his lips again.

Grayson finally leaned in further meeting my lips and I have never wanted so much to have my lips on his. His lips giving my the energy my body needs like he is bringing me to life with one simple act. Grayson's left hand came up to my jaw holding it in place while his fingers hid in my hair as his right hand traveled down my body to my ass giving it a firm squeeze gripping it in place. Grayson then moved down my jaw leaving soft kisses but every now and then would kiss a little harder sucking on the section of tender skin. I threw my head back giving him more access letting out a breath I was unaware I kept in.

"Really guys you are disgusting" Ethan all a sudden stopped what he was doing turning to us. Grayson detached himself from me still holding me close to him with his hands placed firmly on my ass. We both turned to him not really caring if his caught us and currently cringing at us.