cheat-k.jn

Genre- angst, smut😏
Warning; short and jennie cheater herreeee so yepp thats oll.
Gender:girl g!p😉

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Y/N POV

Hey guys hahahhaa lemme introduce my self im Y/N Y/L/N and well i have a girlfriend her name's jennie and well yeah welp i mean ex you muclst be wondering why? Well lets flash back hihihi.......

Flashback....
I was driving going back to my house that i share with my girlfriend jennie i got home really early cause theres not much work and jennie thought i was going hme late well anyways,

Im at the front gate already, then i parked my car bring the flowers i bought for jennie i bought her favorite flower and milk ice cream cause i know thats her fav.

Anyways as i was at the front door i saw a mens shoe i dunno where that belong too so i just shrugged it off

I open the front door, walk to the living room where i found no one usually jennie will be just watch netflix all day at the living room while eating something but it's odd seeing she's not here hmm......

I walk to the stairs, then hear some weird noises i dunno?? Every step up it gets louder and louder i look for the source of the noise then ended up at our share bedroom.

I held the flowers and the plastic of milk ice cream tightly i dunno but i feel super weak right now hearing these weird noises.

I slowly open the dootlr a little then regretted it afterwards, the scene im seeing right now broke my heart into billions and billions pieces,

I asked myself why......

Jennie there with someone, a man. Jennie giving the man a blowjob while jennie enjoying the feeling of her mouth being stuff by the mans dick.

She looks so happy giving him a blowjob while the mans enjoying the pleasure he's receiving.

"Ughh fuck whose slut are youu"the man grunted  while f*cking jennie's face.

"Mhh... I-im d-daddy's slut mhh...."jennie managed to say,

Ouchhh my heart can't take it anymore, i ran downstairs throwing the flowers and ice cream i bought her earlier then ran to my car, i cry and cry until there's no more tears left to cry,

Whyyyy jennie you should've just told me you don't love me anymore than cheating on me it hurts so much knowing the persong you really love the person that you gave your all for the person you trust the most just cheated on you i can't bare it.

I drive to some hotel then checked in.

End of flashback

So that's really what happen and its been 3 months now i already moved on i think....

Im actually at the bar right now with my friends....

I getting super drunk now my vision is blurry.....

Just then a girl with red tube dress? I dunno? Walk to me then sat beside me.

"Heyyy babe wanna have some fun?" She said seductively, hmm....her voice sounds familiar but im getting turned on now..

"Suree" i said then she pulled me into a room with a bed ofc.

I pinned her to the door after she locked it then starts kissing her roughly she moaned really loud and it really sounds familiar i just forgot who is it...

Then my kiss trailed down her jaw to her neck sucking every skin then dhe jumped to me luckily i catched her, she wrapped her legs around my waist while i grip her thighs,

I lay her down on the mattress while unzipping her dress while she does the same removing all of our clothes,

I quickly ram my member to her tight and wet p*$$y, she moans really loud gosh but i love it though.

"Ughh daddyyy sshhhoooo ffaaasshh"she's drooling god am i that good? Hahahha.

Then we both climaxed but my junjun is still hard hmmmm.........

Then the girl i fucked gave me a blowjob, hand job and a titijob my gosh shes so good i climaxed like 3 times then we both fell asleep after that whole fucking session.

——————————————————

*morning*

I woke up because of someone kissing me all over my face.

I slowly opened my eyes then my eyes widened seeing jennie...

I rub my eyes 'this is just probably a dream' i said in my head.

"Goodmorning babe"she said then pecked my lips.

I look at her smiling widely at me, ughhh who can't resist that cute smile of her.

"Im sorry jagi for what I've done im really sorry please come back to me i miss you so much i can't live withouth you"she said her eyes glisttening.

Ohmayghad lord why am i sufh a softy. I pecked her lips then smile making her smile too.

"Its okay princess but please don't do it again i can't bear it"i said making her smile again.

"Ofc. I wont do the same wrong decision i made, ilove you jagi😘"she said pecking my lips again.

"I love you more princess"i kissed her forehead then we slept again at eachothers arms again......

The end
~😽~😽~😽~😽~😽~😽~😽~😽~😽~😽

Hhehe first chapter and pleasee guysss requesttttt hahahah i really need some opinion just comment your request likd uhmm like this↓

Ex.;
Genre:smut, fluff
Gender:gxg
Jennie is a yandere here she can kill people just for Y/N blah blah blah ......

Like that okie? Tnx for reading hope you enjoy and wait for my next update love ya gaysss😘😘😘