War Pt.1

Y/N: *Turns into a human and walks inside*

Mark: Y/N!! I heard the howls are you ok? Are the others ok?

Y/N: *Speaks in a very Alpha like voice* Get ready...*starts walking* we're going to war...*Goes upstairs and gets ready*

*Goes upstairs and gets ready*

*Y/N outfit^*

*Y/N outfit^*

*Y/N hair^* -Y/n is not wearing makeup-

Y/N: *Goes downstairs*

Mom: Y/N....You don't have to-

Y/N: No, I don't have to...I NEED to, all of our brother packs and us have to leave the county if I don't show up

Y/N I'll see you guys on the field *turns into a wolf and runs to the war zone*

                   --Battle field--

Yoongi: Y/N!!! *Kneals down to her level*

Y/N: *Walks to him and licks his cheek*
  Kissing in wolf form is licking so don't @ me

Y/N: *turns into a human*
Everybody's here already I see

Yoongi: Yeah the only people that isn't here is-

Hyuna: HELLO LOSERS!!!

Yoongi: Hyuna...

Y/N: *Turns around and steps foward*

Hyuna: I assume all of you saw my warning

Y/N: You're gonna pay Hyuna...

Hyuna: We'll see about that. Jin wasn't the strongest person anyway. Nothing more than a runt of the pack *shrugs*

Yoongi: *Growls*

Y/N: You're going down...

Hyuna: *Gets closer to Y/N* You're gonna lose...You're just too ignorant to know it

*Someone from in the middle of Hyuna's army pulls out a gun and shoots Y/F/N right through his heart killing him*

Y/N: *turns around looking at Y/F/N in horror and a few tears roll down her face*

Mom: *screams*

Mark: *chokes up* Dad...

Y/N: *Turns into a wolf and bites Hyuna's leg bringing her to the ground*

Y/N: *Howls and the war starts everyone turns into wolves and the vampires and everyone else connects in the center*

Hyuna: *Turns into a wolf and attacks right back at Y/N bringing her to the ground and puts a paw on her neck* It's OVER

Y/N: *Growls and super barks sending Hyuna flying back into a nearby tree*

Y/N: It's not over till I say it's over...And I'm just getting started *Bites on one of her hind legs and flings her*

Hyuna: *Gets up and charges after Y/N*

Y/N: *chomps at her nose and she stumbles back*

                  *Yoongi POV*
Yoongi: *Has ripped the head off a vampire on the opponents side when a wolf tackles me to the ground*

BamBam: Hello there

Yoongi: Why...don't you just DIE?!

BamBam: Suho healed me...You have no idea how long I've waited for you to perish...

Yoongi: Guess I can say the same *Uses his free hind legs and Kicks off BamBam*

BamBam: Maybe after I kill you I'll convince Hyuna to not kill Y/N and make her my mate...I'll carve your marking right off *licks lips* Tell me...How does Y/N taste?

Yoongi: *Brings BamBam to the ground and starts tearing at his fur and skin*  I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'RE TOO MAULED FOR SUHO TO SAVE *In pure rage I just sink my teeth into BamBam's face and just goes crazy on him*

         *Next time on War*

Hyuna: *screams* IMPOSSIBLE
-------------
Hyuna: You can hurt me all you want...But I always come back....I always do

Y/N: I'd like to see you come back from this...
-------------
???: We won...*chuckles a bit then collapses*