Skype.

Happy birthday to me! I was thinking that because I get some presents today you guys should too! So here's a cute little bonus chapter. It's just some stupid conversations you have while Skyping with Mitchell. Later!

Age 10
"So Mitchell, how are you liking your new house?" You ask staring at your best friend through your laptop screen. "It's pretty cool. My room is huge!" He yells moving his laptop back and forth to show you the room behind him.  "Have you already replaced me as your best friend?" You ask jokingly. "Oh of course! You were so easy to replace. You're not that special." He says joking back. "Of course I haven't replaced you! Mainly because I haven't met anyone yet!"  

"You haven't gone to school yet? You've been out there almost a week." You say. "I've gone to school I'm just not good at making friends. It's always just been you and me."  He says a frown on his face.
"Mitchell, you're the best. Go to school tomorrow. Put yourself out there and make some friends. People will love you."       "Ok. I gotta go. Bye."
"Bye."

Age 13
"Sooooo I've heard you've got a girlfriend~" You say teasingly over the phone.  "Yeah. She's pretty cool. Her name is Vera. You'd like her, she's  really pretty and is into all the insane shit you are. She can be kind of a bitch, but I like it." He says smiling as he pulls up a picture of her on his phone and puts it in front of his webcam. "Where are you? In a fuckin' tornado? All I can hear is wind." He says, confused.  

"I'm walking to the library. Gotta get some books for a project.  I'm in the library now so just tell me about Vera because I probably won't be able to respond much." You say as you enter the library. You look around to pick out some books when suddenly you hear the sound of a fire truck.  "Mitchell what the fuck?"

You whisper. "You're in a public place where you need to be quite. So I have to make you laugh. That's the audio of a fire truck I found on YouTube."
He says giggling. The fire truck stops and you heard typing. You hear baby's crying, then a ten minute loop of penny wise saying 'You'll float too' from the original movie, a YouTube video of people slowly pronouncing your name and last but not least, ASMR, but not the normal kind, The ear eating kind.

As you checked out your books  he played a video that always made you laugh. "MOTHER TRUCKER DUDE! That hurt like a butt cheek on a stick."
"God dammit Mitchell!"

Age 15
Your texting on Skype this time.
You: Satan.             Him: Sunshine.

Satan:
Mitchell!! I'm in the middle of class! Stop calling me.
Sunshine:
Fine! At least keep texting me though! I'm sick and I just finished all of my shows.
Satan:
Watch all of the walking dead. It's amazing and I've been recommending at for years.
Sunshine:
It's to scary...
Satan:
Mitchell it's the best. Just watch it.
Sunshine:
I'll watch it. In 30 years.
Satan:
I'm not even going to try anymore.
Sunshine:
So whatcha doin'?
Satan:
TRYING TO PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS!
(Lol I'm writing this during class and not paying attention.)
Sunshine:
Class is booooooring. Tell your teacher you're going to the bathroom. Take your phone and talk to meeee.
Satan:
Class is more exciting than you. And that's saying something.
Sunshine:
Class must be pretty exciting~
Satan:
It's not.

The end!
I know this kind of sucked, but I didn't have much time. The bell is going to ring in like three minutes and I'll have to leave my phone, so this is the best I can do. I hope you enjoyed it and Vera will be part of the story soon. She's really cool. I think you guys are gonna like her.   Anyways! Bye!
-Baylee.