dos

Jcs POV
I WAS MOVING INTO A HOUSE.. yay I'm more then happy to move in with my 4 best friends.. maybe that can make me closer to kian.. "hello" Kian said as I picked up the phone from a slight ringing "hello kian" I said  "I'm out with Bobby sorry but we can't hang today, me and him are getting door nobs for every one *laughter of kian and bob*" "oh alright" I said with a slight frown. I really like spending time with kian and I want us to last with our friendship but I'm scared if I speak up it will lead me to start crying.. I don't want kian to see me cry because I don't wanna make him upset because I never not once cried in front of kian before.

more of his POV
as I put my phone down I decided to go out to a resteraunt or something with Corey. He's one of my great pals who's always there for me whenever I need him. So I asked him you wanna go out and ofc he agreed so we went to kfc and then went furniture shopping for our rooms. I got a lamp and a poloroid string, and more frames to hang all of our cheesy photos up. He got a desk side table and a box of mouse traps for challenges and stuff. I saw kian at the store (Corey didn't notice) kian noticed me and I acted like I didn't see him but all I saw was kian biting his lips and tearing up. I felt bad but that is how he treats me all the time so I decided to work up courage and tell Corey let's go talk to them. Bobby immediately said "omg jc and Corey wassup my mans" I said "nothing much" and Corey said "filming this sick ass intro to the new house w mouse traps you guys in?" All of us agreed and Franny said yes earlier in the day..

NEXT CHAPTER IS THE YOUTUBE VIDEO