"No..."

Shoto POV

*Ding*
Midoryia 🥦- Uh, hi Todoroki, um, I know it's late but, could you uh, well come down to the living room really quick? We need to talk.

I woke up to a text from Midoryia, I looked at the time, it was 1:00 am... my heart started to race, 'Is this just Bakugou pretending to be Midoryia in order to attack me?!' I didn't want to risk it being real and me not going, this was too good an opportunity to miss.

Shoto- Sure, just give me a minute...

I was already in sweat pants and didn't feel like putting on a shirt so I didn't, I walked down to find it was actually Midoryia, sitting in the couch. 'Midoryia?' I said, he looked up at me, his eyes were red, had he been crying? "Hi Shoto, um, have a seat."  I sat on the couch across from him, 'Look, about what I did..' I started to say, but he cut me off, "Listen," he said, he swallowed hard, I could tell he was trying not to look at my muscles. I wanted to smirk but didn't, suddenly glad I didn't wear a shirt. "I know what you did was mostly out of emotion, but this emotion, I simply don't share." He was trying to be serious and neutral, but I coudl tell he was barely holding it together... I shouldn't have kissed him. I'm putting him through so much all because I was irrational and greedy. Just like someone I'm related too😒. "I don't want to hurt you, but I love Kachan, and he loves me. I hope you understand."  His voice was starting to shake, I could tell he was close to crying but I couldn't take his answer... "No..." I said, "I don't understand! I don't understand why you want to be with someone who bullied you almost your entire life! Why you'd want to be with someone who's literally told you to kys! Someone who thrives off of hurting others, and up until a little bit ago, you! I would treat you so much better Izuku! You deserve so much better! I'm not saying that you should just stop loving him and love me, but can you think for a minute about what he's done to you, and what he could do in the future? It's become less me wanting to be with you because I'm in love with you, and more me worrying about your safety because I'm in love with you!" He was balling into his arm at this point, I wanted to hug him but I knew that was out of my place. "Shoto, I love you, but not in the way I love Kachan, and Kachan loves me too. Please understand he was younger and irrational, and 'a little bit ago' he was going easier on me... I assure you he loves me, you don't have to worry. Thank you for your concern but really, please Shoto, i dont want to ruin our friendship!" I didn't know what to say, I guess I did kind of attack him... ugh, why am I so emotionally inarticulate! Again, just like dear old dad! Ugh, why does everything always lead back to him!? Why can't I just be emo because I'M emo and it's not his traits!? Izuku stood up, "Goodnight Shoto, I won't tell Kachan..." and with that, he left.

Deku POV

As soon as I got back to my dorm room I couldn't hold in my tears (not like I really did in the first place), I just didn't want Shoto to be upset, and for him to say all those things, all because he, he loves me... God for how long? How deep was this, I called Kachan and asked him to come down, he was already opening the door as soon as he heard my shaken voice...

Kachan POV

As soon as I heard Deku I knew he was upset, I almost sprinted on my way to him, as I was going I ran into Icy-Hot. 'What the hell are you doing walking around without a shirt on?!' He pissed me off so bad, but I took a second and realized, he looked on the verge of tears... "I'm not sure..." he said as he looked at the ground, "I just did." He walked passed me and I kept going until I got to Dekus room. 'Deku!' I said as I ran to him, 'Oi what's wrong baby, what happend?' He was so upset, and I didn't know why, "I just *sob* had a really *sob* horrible*sob* dream!" 'About what?' "Remember In middle school, *sob* when you told me *sob* too kms?" I suddenly felt such a rush of shame, and hurt, hurt because I had ever said that to my nerd... "Did*sob* did you mean it?" I spasticly shook my head as I cradled him, 'No! No! Of course not, I was just blowing smoke up your ass! I'm so sorry I ever said that to you, it was so cruel and unfair and I never should have!' "He calmed his crying and started to slowly control his breathing, did I make him have a panic attack? "Kachan, will you stay tonight? I just need hugs and love..." 'Of course I will you nerd...' I said with a small smile, he just stood up and we walked to his bed to go lay down. He fell asleep in my arms. I couldn't however... I couldn't sleep knowing that this was something that haunted him. Why was he even thinking about all of those things?  Then something hit me, why was Icy-Hot walking BACK to his room? Did he do this to Deku!? I was full of rage and thirst for answers!