Chapter 14: Back To School

Finally, back to school. I'm not happy about that. I mean Bailey's mom took us out of the old school and put us into the regular high school. Stevensville Senior High School. Good news is, me and Bailey are now both seniors. The only thing that kind of sucks is that we only have 2 classes together. I am going to have to learn how to survive high school without Bailey next to me the whole time. It's ok, I guess, I don't need someone to protect me all the time.

My first period is English, the teacher was fun. She was the kind of lady that tried to be "trendy and fun" but failed miserably. The class went pretty well, I participated a little but I was mostly quiet. I did sit in the front though, mostly because all the bad kids sit in the back. Only one person talked to me in that class, he was nice, his name is Alex and turns out he is in another one of my classes. But he barely spoke to me, he just asked me my name and normal stuff like that.

Second period was Science, I decided to take the easy science class and just go with Earth/Space Science. The teacher looked and sounded like a hippie. Most of the class were people who couldn't pass their previous science and just need the credits. So it was basically full of potheads. I met two guys and we hit it off, one is Ryan, he is a jock but one of the nice ones. The other is Chris, he is a small guy but he looks like he can beat the shit out of anyone. He is also a pothead which I thought was pretty cool.

Third period was Music. The teacher in this class was pretty cool, he told us that he has traveled to a ton of different places with his band. I met this one girl, Kristen, she was pretty cool and blasted music from a musical on her earphones so I spoke to her. We mostly talked about memes and musicals.

Then came fourth period, the teacher is cool but strict. I ended up sitting near Alex and we talked a little more. I ended up meeting like 3 more people there. So I had small groups of friends in each class. It was very interesting to see how different people function here versus the private school.

By lunch I was extremely confident in how I was doing in public school. Me and Bailey have the same lunch so we went to the cafeteria and got our food. We were walking around until we found a table outside of the cafeteria. We started flirting and eating, then a group of girls walked up to us. Their "leader" was a relatively skinny girl, she was tall though. She was a little taller than me, probably like 5'8 or so. Her whole group was shorter than her. They all looked exactly like her though. All had long brown hair, more than half had glasses and they were all wearing checkered Vans. They looked like your basic white girl. Like their names were Tiffany, Brittany, Ashley, Amber, or something like that. The leader had this constant snarl like she was constantly disappointed in something.

"Well, well, well, Tiffany, Brittany, Amber, What do we have here? A couple of homos," she started laughing.

"Yeah Ashley, looks like we have two lezzbo's here," one of the girls replied.

(I KNEW IT!!! I TOLD YOU SO!!!)

We both looked up at her, then at each other.

"I mean, yeah? I don't know how to answer that. Just look at us and you'll see," I responded.

Bailey held back a laugh. Ashley looked insulted.

"Well how about you guys fuck off, huh? This is our table and you guys are intruding," she said almost growling.

"Dude, really? Listen, we don't want problems, the table is big enough for all of us," I said trying to make peace.

They weren't having it.

"Well you see we don't want you people in our table," she said menacingly.

"Us people," I laughed loudly. Everyone started staring at us. "Oh, you make me laugh, ok so how about we do this, me and my girlfriend will sit here. You and your group will learn to deal with it," I said trying to make my voice scary.