Drunk Mr. Malek | R.M

A/N: continuation of 'Jealous, Mr. Malek?' but in a different time. it will be several day after that chapter happened.

WORD COUNT: 2.0k words

✭・.・✫・゜

You were almost done with your work in your office. Your boss was already out and was probably in the bar with his friends who are CEOs too in their company.

"I'm going out a bit early today, Ms. Y/L/N." Mr. Malek said as he sat in his sit in his office.

"And why is that, Mr. Malek?" You asked him.

"I'm going to be meeting my friends from the other companies. In a bar." He said and relaxed on his chair.

"Will Mr. Hardy be there too?" You asked him teasingly and smirked at him. He glared at you and said,

"Yes, he will be. Why do you ask?"

You shrugged and said, "Nothing, Sir. Just asking." You got back from typing in your computer.

It was already seven in the evening that you finished working. You still had to organize Mr. Malek's complicated schedules and papers. The building was already quite during this time but a lot of people who works here would go have overtime.

You grabbed your coat from the hanger. It was starting to get chilly for the past few days. As soon as you went out of the building, the cold wind made your hair fly.

Your apartment was just a few blocks away from the building. You headed inside the apartment building and went up using the elevator.

It was a Friday night which means that you have no work for the next two days. You wanted to have relaxing night so you decided to binge watch the sitcom FRIENDS. You prepared lots of chips and a blanket for the night.

✭・.・✫・゜

It was already almost midnight and you were already halfway of a season in the show. You had to keep refilling your bowl of chips because of watching.

As soon as you were about to refill your bowl for the third time, your phone rang from the sofa. You placed the bowl on top of the coutertop and went to get your phone. You take a look at who it was and your eyes widen.

Mr. Malek

Why would he call this late at night? Usually he would call you when he's late for work or asks you about his schedule.

Your heart was beating so fast and your hands started to shake while holding you phone. Your shaky finger pressed the answer button and placed the phone on your ear.

"Mr. Malek?" The background was so loud like some kind of party going on.

"Oh, hey, Ms. Y/L/N. This is Joe Mazzello. I'm glad you picked up your phone."

You were shock when it wasn't Rami who called. You remembered Mr. Mazzello from Rami's other meetings.

"Mr. Mazzello?" You asked again to confirm. You couldn't really hear him properly since it was loud in his background.