🌻 Ask 1: Confessions 🌻

💫✨ Wolvesareaweasome asks:
' ' who confessed first? And how? ' '  ✨💫

Asgore hummed in thought, resting his arm around Gaster's shoulder as he sat down.
"Ah, that's a bit of a tricky one. It happened twice, as I recall."

Gaster nodded, clearly trying to think as well.
"Yes.. hm.. my memory's very hazy of course, but I suppose you only officially.. "confessed" after the CORE incident. Prior to that, I think we were at a mutual understanding of our feelings. Of course that was only very soon before the incident, I was in denial for quite a while.."

Asgore chuckled warmly.
"Ah yes, it all became official rather quickly once you'd returned... I.. it was hard not having you by my side for so long. It was very clear to me that I had to act on my love for you once you were back. "

Gaster would never admit it, but the sweetness warmed his heart. The smallest trace of a smile was brought to his face.

"As to how it happened?" Asgore smiled, "Ah it wasn't easy.. But it happened while we were having tea in waterfall. I thought it was the best of all the places we enjoy together, certainly the prettiest at least. It.. was rather nerve wracking- So I spoke to an echo flower beforehand and planted it in a flower pot. After I wrapped that up, I gave it to him. "

Gaster finally smiled.
"Jesus, it was the sweetest thing i'd ever heard. I still have it on our bookshelf... a few tears may've been shed when I listened to it first. I was still a little on the fence, as I'd never been attracted to another man before, but he helped me feel more secure in that... and I couldn't really wait any longer. All my time in the void certainly effected that.

⭐️🌼🌻⭐️

hey i just wanted 2 say that they're also going 2 b taking small dares!!! and if u want to include their family (basically just sans and papyrus, i might consider others tho)