This Dance

***This story was requested by @TomHollandLover26. I hope you like it! And thank you for being a loyal follower to my stories :) I didn't want to make it unbearably cheesy but also a bit foreshadowing. Enjoy :)*

"Tony, are we there yet?" You groan, becoming restless with the blindfold covering your eyes. "It's been like two hours."

Tony clears his throat. "Well, let's see, it's only been about, yup, ten minutes. And you are being completely insufferable right now, you know that? Tell her she's being insufferable, Brucey."

You hear Bruce's bones tense, internally giggling at how shy the man can be.

"(Name), give us another five minutes. It'll be worth it." You can hear the shakiness in Banner's voice and can't help but sigh and accept the request. "Thank you."

"I just don't like having my eyes covered. It makes me twitchy."

"Take a deep breath then," Tony groans. "We are pulling in right now."

The car bumps over what you assume is a curb and squeals to a stop. You try not to yell at Tony for his unbearable driving, considering that whatever it was Tony was doing right now by blindfolding you must be a surprise. You weren't too fond of surprises, especially the ones that Tony seemed to pull out of his hat, but you loved him regardless. Especially since you couldn't remember the last time Tony had a good night's sleep. With the wormhole incident and the events at Sokovia, Tony's PTSD increased to a point where he would be lucky to get twelve hours of sleep in a week.

"Alright, princess, I'm removing the blindfold now."

"Tony, I- I can't see anything." You blink a few times, but still all you see is darkness. "Wait- wait- oh my- I'm blind! I've gone completely blind!" You scream cry. "Tony, Bruce, please, please help me!"

"(Name)! Relax. You're not blind." Tony hits a switch, and you look up to find a dome opening above you. Tony approaches you, resting a tender hand on your freaked out shoulder. "You're fine. I've got you."

"Tony, wh-where's the car and... Bruce... and?" You lose words, eyes taking in your surrounding.

Above you, where the dome had opened, revealed the beauty of a million twinkling stars. In front of you rested a table, neatly set with a single rose in the middle, a small TV screen right beside it. The room is filled with twinkling lights that hang in the form of a chandelier above the set table and the hum of music played in the background. Tony is dressed in the black suit you always found him superiorly attractive in, a bowtie resting at the crook of his neck. He smirks down at you, winking before hitting the release button on the 'seatbelt' that kept you locked in during your 'ride.'

"Tony, I - I'm-"

"Impressed? Amazed? Blown away by my romantic antics? I know. " He extends a hand to you but before you take it, you look down to find yourself already dressed in a maroon gown. "You look very lovely." You open your mouth to form a sentence filled with about five different questions but the playboy sets a finger to your lips. "Shhh... Let me escort you to the table."

You let him lead you to your chair, searching for your phone as you take a seat. When you don't find it, you reason that Tony had taken it as some point to keep you from figuring out this surprise. You turn your head back to where you had been seated to find a motion chair like the ones at Dave & Busters, and shake your head. But how did you manage to change your clothes?

The moment you sit, a waiter approaches the table with a bottle of wine, pouring you each a glass before disappearing back into the shadows.

"Tony, this is- this is absolutely lovely. I definitely am impressed... and amazed... and-"