letter.

well, hello there fellas!!!

i've noticed you guys are still reading my books. and i'm very thankful for the success of fandicktion and banana. clearly, all of these were unexpected and would not happen if it were not for you guys. however, i am sad to say that my fanfictions had been discontinued for quite some time now. i know it was abrupt and i didn't even give any warnings. it was really rude of me to just leave you guys hanging. maybe some of you guys are even mad at me for disappearing without any words of farewell.

still, i would like to thank all of you for your support. thank you so much for reading my books despite being extremely full of smut (lmao) and cringe. i'm sorry if i did not meet your expectations. i'm sorry if i failed all of you.

nevertheless, i will not delete my stories since you guys seemed to be enjoying them still. but do not expect any further updates for i have quitted writing smuts or any stories a long time ago.

however, i'm planning to go back to writing, but not on this account. if ever you are interested to keep reading my works, i have made a new account named @DHANTRBL // you can check it out if you like because i'll be posting some upcoming stories, particularly some TXT fanfictions since i quite fancy them a lot, especially yeonjun.

once again, thank you for the unending support for both of my books and for the 2k followers that i do not even deserve in the first place. to all of my friends, especially trashjar and irritaeble , thank you. i miss you guys and i'm happy to say that i will come back soon.

if you're concerned about my mental health or me in general, i'm okay. i just needed time to take a break and motivation to continue with my writing. i hope you guys would still support me despite all of my shortcomings. i love you guys and i'm sorry.

thank you so much!!!

—dhan.