2?Him or..not!

I put the bowl of dips on the table and I open the chips.
"So you're saying.......you got your power due to the outbreak nuclear explosion when you were in.....Japan?"

"Yeah." She says. She looks at me.

"W..what are your powers?."

"I was playing the piano.. What do you think?."

I gasp. "Music?."

"Controlling your mind with it."

"Awesome!."

"No way!. Yours is way better."

I scoff. "Yeah right."

"Supersonic and telekinesis!!!!. You're like recruited x-men or something."

I laugh. "I think this is the beginning of a new friendship."

"You know for someone who has been locked up you seem kinda cool."

I wink. "I just watch movies.. They help a lot."

#############

"So..what'd you wanna do after school?." I ask totally into her..Andy

She smiles. "I've got to go practice."

"For what?."

"Skateboarding. Its my dream to make it into the world's championship thus year."

I black out. "Woah!.  Slow down Andy. You can't even make it pass the corridor."

"That's why I've got to keep trying."

"Andy!!."
Oh I..we turn and its.. I grunt. "Sissy!."

"Wasn't talking to you." He faces Andy. "Come here."

She moves,I hold her back. "If you take one more step towards that douchebag......you're dead."
Okay now she halts. I smirk. "Now whatever your name is.... Casper?... Please leave my friend alone."

"Oh well. That's too bad,I wanted to invite you guys over to my house.. I'm having a party. You're special... Ly invited." He puts his hands in his pocket and leaves. I murmur...psycho.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Andy's POV

I put my board on the edge of the seat and I buckle my helmet as I ride out along the free...quiet route. I scan the area with my eyes and I only see...a hotel? And oops!!! I bump into someone...hard,,,,!!!!!!!!!

I open my eyes... Everything seems silver and the scent.. Rich.

"You're awake finally."

I hear the voice and I jump.

"No need to be scared Andy."

"Gabriel!!!." I yell. Its one of kings.. The calm somewhat considerate one...the red lipped one. "What are you doing here?."

"Its my house."

"Ahhh." I open my mouth in awe.

He chuckles softly exposing that sweet teeth.

"I'll be leaving now." I try to stand and I slip but he hold me tight.. It feels like heaven and I'm...arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
"I'm sorry." I quickly say.