Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty Six:

Jennifer's Point Of View:

***a month later***

I twisted my lips to the left.

She's really pretty... I thought.

Caitlin pulled my hair. "Stop."

"Ow," I whined. "What the hell?" I asked, looking at her as she sat beside me on the bed.

"Don't think anything wrong. You know he wouldn't." She said.

I looked back down at the photo that Justin posted on Instagram, a few seconds ago. "What if this is his way of breaking up with me?" I asked.

She thumbed my forehead.

"Ow!" I exclaimed, over dramatically. "Would you stop hurting me?!"

She shrugged. "Depends, would you stop being stupid?"

I rolled my eyes, looking back down at the photo of Justin, who was really close to a girl I've never met before.

Sure, they were posing for the picture but, I couldn't help my jealousy.

"Jennifer, call him. Ask him who she is. He obviously wouldn't break up with you through Instagram. Not even through phone call. He'd come, and speak to you face to face - no matter where you are. He'd book a flight and come work something out."

"Listen, Caitlin, I don't know when you got so smart but damn.." I said, looking for Justin's name in my contacts. "I'm calling him."

She smiled, successfully. "Good." and she walked out of my room.

The phone rang twice, before I heard his voice. "Hello?"

"Hey."

"Hey, baby." I could hear the smile in his voice. "How are you?"

"Good," he said. "Here in the studio."

"Making history?" I smiled.

"You already know, baby." He chuckled. "How about you?"

"Here in the hotel, with Caitlin." I said. "Not having as much fun as you, obviously."

"Oh," he mumbled. "You saw the picture." It wasn't a question - he seemed to already know the answer.

"She's pretty." I commented, softly. "Who is she?"

"A friend."

I nodded, pressing my lips together.

"Just a friend, baby, I swear." He told me.

"I didn't say anything." I told him.

"But you were thinking something." He said. "I'm not cheating on you, if that's what you're thinking."

"I wasn't thinking that." I shook my head, before laying back on my bed. "I wasn't."

"Good." he said. "Because it would really hurt me if you thought I was."

"I'm sorry." I sighed. "I just saw you take a picture with a really pretty girl, and I couldn't help but feel jealous." I admitted.

"You don't have to be jealous, baby. I'm all yours. Thats a promise." He said.

I giggled. "You better be."

"Just like you're all mine." He said.

"Yuck!" I heard Ryan exclaim.

"Shut the fuck up, Ryan. You're just jealous you don't have a perfect girl." Justin said, and I laughed.

"He sounds like a baby." I commented.