Chapter 1

Kyungsoo's POV

My alarm starts as I slowly opened my eyes. I quickly turned it off and look at my baby who is peacefully sleeping with me.

I kissed his forehead before get off from the bed.

I took a quick wash and wear comfortable pants and a t-shirt before walking down to the kitchen.

"Go-od mor-ning kyungsoo" soora head of our maids greeted me while coughig. She looks paler and ill.

"Hey soora are you ok."
Again she coughed this time but harder.

"Of course you are not, you can rest I can handle this." I told her as walked into the kitchen.

Soora is the one who helps me with the kitchen work. Actually I am the one who is cooking. But she always helps me with it.

"But sir mo-rning coffee. Ma-ster will be -- mad at me." She said as I touched her forehead without listening to her question.

"God soora you are burning."

I can see she badly sick so I quickly dialled to luhan while helping her to sit down on the chair beside our dining luhan is our driver who is really loyal to the Kim family. He worked years for them.

"Hello"

"Luhan it's me kyungsoo."

"Oh sir tell me what is it?"

"Soora is sick. We need to take her for a doctor. Can you?"

"Ok sir. I'll be there."

He hung up as I assist soora to the main door.

"But sir what-- about-- the coffee."

"Don't worry I will figure it out. You have to take care of yourself than the coffee Soora stop being stubborn."

I advised her because she can't offer his morning coffee in this state. After few seconds luhan is there.

"Lu you have to come quickly. I don't need to see angry Jongin in the morning ok."

I warned lu after I put soora into the car because I know jongin doesn't want anything to happen in this house without his knowledge.

"Don't worry sir. I'll come quickly."
He bowed to me before drive away.

I quickly took my steps to the kitchen and prepared Jongin's morning coffee.

It's been five years since I came here I never bought his coffee to him.

Soora is the one who offering Jongin's coffee every morning because Jongin's bed room is off-limits for me.

But I think he doesn't mind it for one day. He will understand because soora is sick. I thought as took the coffee and walk towards to Jongin's room.

When I am already there I knocked on his door.

"Come in" I heard his voice.
I slowly pressed door knob down and when I was about to walk in I saw a naked woman on his bed.

I quickly took my steps back as I saw Jongin who just get out from the bath. I am already out of his room but I can see he looks furious.

"Jongin I'm sorry. I didn't know that you have someone with you. I just-"

I was about to explain that I took his coffee because his house maid didn't feeling well. But he didn't let me. He quickly came towards me as I took more steps back. He shut bedroom door behind him before yelling because I know he is worrying about his image. And I am always a secret.

"SHUT UP DO KYUNGSOO."

He screams at me as I close my eyes.

"It's been five years Do kyungsoo don't you remember the rules."

"I remember it. It's just your morning cof-"

I couldn't finish it because his hand suddenly came to the tray in my hands and next second it dropped down on the floor.

"You know that I don't want you in my bed room."

He told me grabbing my forearm.
I was about to open my mouth.

"Don't even try to speak. Because you are not someone that I want to listen or see. I married you because of my son. Because I can't trust him with anyone but the person who gave birth to him. Unfortunately that person is you. Other than that there is no reason to keep you in my house."

He said as left me with the broken pieces of the tea cup.

He is angry. Always angry. He doesn't like me. Actually no one likes me his parents his sister no one. But Unfortunately he couldn't get rid of me. Because of our precious son. He is the only reason we can't split. He is the only reason for our secret marriage.

Before I met Jongin I am a valet driver of one of a famous club and the first day I met him he was drunk and wasted. So I had to drive him home. And that night was the day we had sex for the first time. And for me it is the first time for everything.

I sighed at the thought and start to collect broken pieces.

After a month and a half the news broke out. As a orphan I really wanted to have the kid. And after three months I sent him letter telling about the news. I didn't go because I knew, to him I am a mistake. I never thought he would come.

But he came. And he told me he wanted to have a DNA test. If it positive then he would marry me. But under some rules. At first I doesn't like it but after some incidents I liked the idea. After that I moved here.

Since that day my life changed. My job my living style foods and everything. And Jongin he never loved me, to him I am nothing. At first I thought how could he be a good father.

But after we have Jong soo I saw his another side. To him Jong soo is everything. He love him more than anything and that attitude made a change on me.

I fell in love with a man who never loves me.