Part 1

*a week later*

It's been a week and i have to friends. Everyone is mean to me. Suddenly mrs Hanson called on the speaker and told us all to go down. I put my pink dress i got from mrs Susan and my black ballerina shoes and walked down. I saw everyone sitting around. A few girls spotted me and started to giggle and give me mean looks. I looked down, feeling tears well up in my eyes. I went and sat on a corner of the room and cried. "Alright girls we will be having visiters today so be behave" mrs Hanson said and eveyone nodded. I did'nt do anything, i only sat there and did'nt make a move. I missed Andy. I missed mommy. I miss daddy. I miss them. I started to cry when i suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, you okay?" A male voice asked. I looked up and was met by two hazel/greenish coulered eyes. "Mommy and daddy say lie is bad so no. I not otay. Me sad" i said.

*Ashtons POV*

A week ago i decited to adopt a child. I really wanted to show the world that i am a man. Not a bo that can't take things seriously. "Boys, you ready?" I asked them. Yeah, they where going with me. "Yeah!" Michael yelled exitedly. He seemed to be more exited than all of us. I laughed and we got in to the car and drove to the adoption center. When we got there we where greeted by a women. She smiled. "Hello and what may i help you with?" She asked smiling. "Uh i would like to adopt a child" i said. Her face lit up. "Of course! Come with me!" We followed her in to a big room and there were a lot of children. Poor things. "I'm behind the receptation so if you need me just come there" she said and we nodded as she left. I looked around and my eyes landed on a little girl sitting to a corner of the room. She looked broken. I told the boys to wait and i went to see her.

Kneeling down to her level and put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, you okay?" I asked. She looked up and i swear it was like Looking at an angel! She was gorgeous! "Mommy and daddy say lie is bad so no. I not otay." She said. My heart shattered at her words and at the same time melted at her speaking. I think she is the one! "Oh, it's okay, maybe we could play a little game? You ask me a question then i ask you a question?" I said trying to lit up her mood. Surprisly it worked!

We sat Asking questions and i even made a few jockes Making her giggle. She was so cute. "Alright last question, how would you like if i adopted you?" I asked. Her face went pale. "So you leawe me like mommy and daddy and Andy?" She asked. "No absoloutly not!" I said. "Pwinky pwomies?" She said stickning her pinky out. I smiled and wraped my finger around her little one. "Pinky promies" i said. She smiled. "Otay! You can be my new daddy!" She said. "Yay! Okay go pack so i can adopt you okay?" I said. "Me no things, evewything gone" she said. I wonder what she means by that. "Okay, then you are coming with me" i said. She giggled and i took her hand in my big ones and went to sign papers to adopt my soon be daughter.