|epilogue|

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dear Reader,

You may be wondering why I'm writing to you with the only piece of paper I have. Well, you're interested in me and I am with you. Plus, this fucking prison cell has nothing else for me to do.

I may be here for the rest of my life, but I've seen the news. Sarah finally went home to America, obviously scarred for life. She's been on several interviews already, but not because she cured cancer or something wonderful like that. It was because of what I did, and she had to live with that. And I think she's been going to a therapist once a week already.

Let me tell you something, she's a bitch.

I had one simple plan, all she did moving in was a distraction. Actually, if she hadn't found out about all of this I wouldn't have minded sleeping with her. She's got pretty full lips. But anyway, she ended up screwing with my whole plan. I will never see color.

Oh you're probably wondering about the stupid chapter titles. Yeah, the author's a bitch too. You see, she thought of some brilliant idea to make them all the same. What do they have in common? They all mean the same thing as fear.

Fear.

It's quite evil if you think about it. It was that stupid thing Sarah felt constantly when she was here in Ireland. God, she's such a baby. But anyway, back to her.

I always threatened that I could hurt her family, which I did just to shut her up. But right before I got caught, she pissed me off so much and I decided to... repay her. You see, I sent a package with my parent's names on it to her parents. It was a way of me apologizing for everything I've done.

Inside was a bottle of traditional Irish whiskey. I hadn't tried it yet, but it looked good. I assume that it should be there any day now. But you know me, I never do the bare minimum.

So I added a little something special to the bottle. It will probably surprise them, a whole lot. Especially innocent Sarah.

Besides, what's a good whiskey without a bit of arsenic?

Cheers,

Niall Horan

.

.

.

.

.

.

if you're wondering if Sarah and her family died, that's up to you.

Thanks for reading this story, I know it was short but it was so much fun to write :)

-Lauren