7

The next morning the boys went to school as normal, it was a little bit awkward between Felix and Chan as the day before Chan met Felix's mum, but he hasn't met his dad....yet.

The 9 boys sat in the cafeteria laughing and talking about their lessons, Chan stared at Felix as he laughed he loved it when Felix smiled "Chan what do you think we should do in the holidays? Chan? Chan!" Chan jumped noticing all the boys were staring  at him including Felix he blinked going bright red before turning to look at the male who asked him the question "I don't know where do you want to go Jisung?" He said through gritted teeth "What about the pool?" Seungmin said shrugging causing the boys to look at him, Chan noticed that Felix was looking down blushing he wondered why and raised his eyebrow causing Felix to blush more "What do you think Felix? The pool?" Chan asked smirking slightly "Yeah, sounds great" Felix nodded avoiding eye contact "Then its settled pool on saturday" Woojin said proudly "What about the theme park?" Jeongin said with a big smile on his face "Yeah we'll do that too" Chan said smiling.

The boys then got up and went to last period, Felix's mind was full of images of Chan in a swim suit he kept blushing shaking his head at the thought Chan noticed this and looked at the younger confused he then continued with his work and so did Felix. The day ended and the boys left the school "See you on saturday!!" Jisung and Jeongin screamed in excitement, the boys left leaving Chan and Felix alone, Chan turned around and looked at Felix with a smile before walking, Felix followed blushing slightly "I think the pools gonna be so fun don't you?" Felix nodded in response "Hey are you ok? Your a bit quiet and your cheeks are red... are you sick?" Chan stood infront of Felix causing him to look up at Chan his cheeks becoming hotter "You must have a Fever let me check your temperature" Chan said concerned "Chan Im n-" before Felix continued Chan's head was on his checking his temperature, Chan then moved his head "Your head feels really hot maybe you shouldn't come on Saturday" Felix stomped his foot causing Chan to jump "I'M FEELING PERFECTLY FINE" Felix sighed "Do you wanna know why I'm red?" Chan nodded slowly "BECAUSE I KEEP IMAGINING YOU IN A FREAKING SWIM SUIT" Felix Inhaled sharply looking up at Chan who had a shocked expression his face turning red "I-" Chan stopped blinking Felix when bright red turning the same colour as Chan "I'll see you on saturday" Felix managed to say "Yeah see you on saturday" Chan rubbed his nape still red. Felix turned on his heel carmly walking until he broke out into a sprint "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he screamed running back to his house with his arms flailing in the air he then slammed the door behind him leaving a frozen Bang Chan.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
This chapter is a bit shorter than the previous chapter but the next chapter will be a lot longer I hope your enjoying the story, and I apologise for not updating it earlier as I have been busy :)