Chapter 3

The next day, after me and Hunter hurriedly stuffed ourselves with as much food we could eat, and after filling a basket full of food, we ran to the treehouse. But someone was waiting for us in it.

"Hullo," said the woman pleasantly. "You guys brought food? Thanks! I'm famished,"

"Umm, uh.... w-who are you?" I stammered, more than a little surprised.

"Why, I'm your trainer! Now, shoo, go find the others and bring them here," said the woman, starting to stuff our food in her mouth.

"Uhhhh..... trainer for WHAT, exactly?" Asked Hunter.

"Grandma didn't tell you? No, she most likely forgot. Huh. Have I introduced myself? I'm your trainer, Hawks-Eye. Everyone calls me Hawk. Or Hawks. So you can call me Hawk. Or Hawks. I prefer Hawks." She stuffed more food in her mouth.

"Okay, uhhh... Hawks....."

"Shoo! Get everyone else! Hurry! They're coming!" Hawks made a shooing gesture with her hand. She stuffed some more food in her mouth.

"Could you be a bit more vague?" Muttered Hunter, cross.

"I know, right? Who does she think she is, our mom?" I asked

"No, i think I'm your trainer." Said Hawks, overhearing.

"They should call you Hawk-Ears instead of Hawk-Eyes," i mutterd

"I herd that," said Hawks pleasantly. She made another shooing motion. "Go,"

Me and hunter grumbled the whole time we spent looking for everyone else. After we had rounded everyone up, Jackson protesting ("Hey! But i was in the middle of after-breakfast snack!"), we ran back to the treehouse, to our waiting 'trainer'.

"About time," she said. "Anybody care fo cake?" She waved her hand, and a cake appeared, along with a knife and seven plates. Nobody touched the cake except for Hawks herself. We all glanced at each other.

"Now, since Grandma didn't tell you, i will. You guys all have the blood of the Gods. You're all Mix-bloods."

"Whoa! What gods? Who an i related to? What?" Asked Kingslay, wide-eyed.

"You are related to the elements. For example, you've got your fire, ice, sea, earth, and sky. Except sky's are really rare. Here, i got a list," said Hawks, who pulled out a sheet of paper from thin air. We all looked at each other again.

This is what the sheet looked like:

Catfern Hawksky Queenling - Sea, Earth, Sky, Ice

Hunter Fang Kingling - Sea, Fire, Sky, Ice

Alikson Starwing Queenling- Ice, Sea, Earth, Sky

Kingslay Slashknife Kingling - Fire, Earth

Jewel Rosestreack Queenling - Sea, Earth, Ice

Jackson Kitetooth Kingling - Fire, Ice

I stared at the piece of paper, trying to decipher Hawks's handwriting. Her large loopy handwriting was scrawled all over the place, making it still harder to read.

"Uhhh... sea, Fire, Sky, and ice? Huhhh? Ummm... is that supposedsaposed to make any sensesence? Guys?" Asked Hunter.

"Uh... I dunno. I don't get it eitheir." i mutterd, still stareing

"If you guys are quite finished, i would like to move along to camp, where i can introduse you to your master, and then explain everything." said Hawks, irritated

"Okay, okay, sheesh, but i need to get my makeup, and my sun gla-" started jewel

"No, no, no, no, no!were going now! No time! There comeing!" shouted Hawks

"But-" i started, but then Hawks grabed my arm and started leading me away. Everyone else, unsure of what else to do, followed.