Lets take a walk

This part is dedicated to you charlan1234 make sure to follow this person :D

"Trent where the heck are you taking me?" Gwen said through laughs as she rode in the car with her long time boyfriend Trent.

"You'll see" Trent smiled as he put a reassuring hand on her thigh.

About twenty minutes later the pair arrived at an incredibly fancy restaurant that had a beautiful view of the beach.

"Trent.." Gwen said as she walked hand in hand with him.

"Table for two please" Trent said as he winked at Gwen.

They sat down at a table and Gwen admired the restaurant.

"This place is gorgeous" Gwen said as she stared in awe at the paintings on the wall.

"Your more gorgeous" Trent smiled as he grabbed her hand.

"What's all of this for?" She smiled.

"What? I can't take my rocking girlfriend out for a date?" He teased.

"Well when you put it like that.." she smiled as she looked into his beautiful olive green eyes.

They ordered their meals and ate their food in a comfortable silence with a game of footsie under the table.

Once they finished Gwen was walking to the car only to have Trent take her hand.

She looked up and smiled when she looked into his lovable olive green eyes.

"Let's go for a walk on the beach what do you say?" He smiled.

She smiled "okay" she said as she walked with him.

They walked on the beach as they were walking Trent stopped and looked deep into Gwens dark eyes.

"Gwen I love you so much and you rock my world" Trent said as he pushed the bangs out of Gwen's face.

"I love you too" Gwen melted into the embrace as she laid her head on his chest.

He pulled her away from his chest and she noted the serious look in his eyes.

"I know I've told you this before but I want to grow old with you, have some kids around, and I'll make us money with my guitar," he smiled.

Gwen was about to speak but got cut off by Trent's firm yet soft lips against hers.

She melted into the embrace and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He pulled away and backed away from her and dug into his pocket.

Gwen gasped when Trent got down on one knee in front of her and held a small velvet box in front of her.

The people on the beach all either said "awww" or "Oh my gosh" as they stared at the couple.

"Gwen will you do the honor of marrying me?" Trent said as he voice broke when he opened the small box.