Chapter eight

I laid on my bed as I replayed what happened yesterday in my mind.

I remember how Jason confessed his feelings for me which made me smile.

I touched my lips as I remembered how he kissed me,his lips were really soft and brought a kind of warmness to my heart.

I was deep in thought that I didn't noticed when Becky entered my room.

I sat up quickly as I looked at her.

Hey pregnant mum,I laughed.

Hi soon to be aunt, she laughed.

She sat on my bed as she smiled at me.

So what's up between you and Jason,she smiled mischievously at me.

Nothing,I said which was partially true,he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet or are we a thing now.

Really,she smirked.

He said he likes me and I told him I like him too,so are you happy now,I laughed.

Not yet, Dan still doesn't like Jason,I even tried talking with him but he still doesn't want to listen,Becky sigh.

I'm going to talk with him, I smiled,I still haven't talked with him after our last fight.

Me and Becky talked about different stuff,it was as if things were back to normal and Becky wasn't pregnant.

So how is the baby,I smiled.

Okay,she rubbed her stomach smiling.

Becky POV

I rubbed my stomach as I smiled.

I'm so happy to be a mother even if I'm not happy about who is responsible for the pregnancy.

I haven't heard or seen Sam, I am suppose to be happy but something was not right.

I felt like he was up to something, he had once told him that if he can't have me then Dan can't have me too.

I frowned as I remembered the day that Sam slapped me.

Are you okay,Anna asked holding my hands.

Yes,I forced a smile.

Do you want to make some pancakes,I'm hungry i said giving Anna my puppy eyes.

Okay,she laughed as she drag me to the kitchen.

Dan POV

Have been looking for any trace of Sam or ruby but it was fruitless.

I was getting tired and frustrated,I ran my hand through my hair as I drove home.

I opened the door to perceive the best aroma ever.

Pancakes,I smiled.

I made my way to the kitchen as I opened the door to see Becky and my sister making pancakes,Becky had flour at the tip of her nose and Anna was laughing at her.

They stopped as they noticed my presence inside the house.

Becky came to hug me as Anna went back to what she was doing with a cold expression in her face.

I deserved that I thought.

Any luck,Becky asked.

No sign of them anywhere, its like they just disappeared, I sigh.

Sam won't give up without a fight,I heard Anna said.

Has ruby been disturbing you,I asked her.

She just shook her head indicating a no.

I knew she was still mad at me but I'm doing it to protect her.

I knew that Jason hasn't tried to hurt her but he can't be trusted,maybe he his even working with Sam or ruby to get to Anna or even to harm Becky.

I was still shaking from anger when I felt Becky hands on mine.

She smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back.

Talk to her,she whispered before getting up leaving me and Anna in the kitchen.

She didn't turn to look at me as she continued turning the pancakes.

Anna,I called softly.

Silence

I know you are mad at me,and I'm sorry.

Another silence

I knew I was going to regret what I'm going to say next but I wanted Anna to be happy and stop being mad at me.

I don't like that Jason of a guy but I'm willing to give him a chance because of you,I said strictly.

She turned to look at me and I could see the happiness in her eyes.

I smiled at her showing her that I finally approve of her friendship with that Jason of a guy.

Thank you,she came to hug me.

But anywhere you are going with him,inform me,I gave her a serious look.

She laughed,yes Dan.

Now give me some pancakes, I'm starving,I pout at her.

She laughed as she placed two large pancakes in front of me.

Just then Becky entered the kitchen giving me a thumbs up and smiling at Anna.

I knew that she wanted Anna and Jason together.

Like

Vote

Comment