Chapter 1

'No, (y/n) that's too dangerous'  Father mentally growled.

"I AM OLDER THEN ALMOST ANYONE ELSE HERE!! YOU LET THEM GO PLACES, SO WHY CANT I?!"  I yelled.

'First of all, I am your father, don't raise your voice at me!!'  He crossed his arms, towering over me. To others, this would make him look extremely intimidating... me?

Well, it just makes me feel short.

I scrunched up my nose and sniffed the air. Somethings burning...

"WILL SOMEONE KICK JEFF OUT OF THE KITCHEN?!?!" I yelled throughout the mansion.

As soon as I said that, fathers proxies ran past us. Scared of what Jeffrey may do...

I shuddered, getting flashbacks of the time he once tried to make breakfast, that was awful. I looked back up at father with a scowl.

"I am going, father, I want to see what the 'villains' and 'hero's' thing is about!!" I smirked, trudging upstairs. As soon as I made it to the top of the stair I bumped into a chest.

"I already packed your stuff dear, go on... go explore~" My uncle Splendor whispered.

My tendrils left my back, raising me off the ground to his height.

"Thanks Uncle Splendy" I whispered back, hugging him.

He chuckled and hugged me back, teleporting us to my room. I looked around, pulling away from the hug. He really DID pack all of my stuff...

I mentally called to the pasta's and my other uncle's into the hall, trying my best to hide from father.

Once they got there, they looked behind me with sad faces.

"Your leaving..?" Sally whispered, walking up to me.

I smiled, bending down to her level, and stroking her cheek with my thumb.

"Yeah... I'll miss you sweetie..." I whispered.

I stood back up, looking at everyone else, "I'll miss you all very much"

"Then why are you leaving?" EJ growled.

I sighed, looking at the floor, "I've been here for thousands of years guys... and have never left, I want to-"

Jane walked up to me, whimpering before hugging me.

"Don't explain, we just don't want you to go" She whispered.

Everyone joined in on the hug, except my uncle's of course because they want their own hugs.

"Cant.....breath....OH SEEIN' STARS!!!" I grunted.

They all laughed then pulled away, some had tears, some were hugging my legs begging me not to leave, then... there was my uncle's... oh boy...

"HELL NO!!!" Offender yelled, hugging me while wrapping his tendrils around me protectively, Trendor doing the same.

'MY NEICE IS GROWING UPPPPP!!!!!!'  Trendor wailed

I teleported beside Splendor making them fall on top of Jeff and Toby, who were the one's on my legs.

"Go before they get back up, I love you dear, have fun!!" Splendy grinned, I nodded, running back into my room.

I set my bags down in the hall, beside fathers office door and sighed. I knocked twice before his voice boomed a 'Come in'.

I breathed out, then opened his office door, walking in.

"Father... I know you want me to stay but-" He interrupted me, pulling me into a tight embrace.

'As much as I hate to admit it... your right... you deserve freedom, good luck my child, be safe...'  We pulled away, then hugged again, tightly. I nodded and walked back over to the door, and grabbing my things with my tendrils.

Father followed behind me as we walked downstairs. Everyone waited in the living room, standing in two lines that led out the door.

I sighed, shaking my head with a soft smile, tears clouding my vision.

"Goodbye..." I smiled, walking past all of my family.

I looked over and giggled as EJ and Toby were being held back by Masky, Hoodie, and LJ, who were also crying.

"I'll call you all when I get there..." I trailed off.

'Oh, that's right, here'  Father handed me an address with a chuckle.

"BYE EVERYONE!!" I yelled, looking back at them, picking up my bags like a normal person would do.

I waved, walking out the door. They all waved back, accidentally... so did Masky... then Hoodie... then LJ...

I quickly waved then teleported before Jeff and Toby could tackle me.

I appeared behind a few trees beside the bus stop. I held my bags in hand, walking over to the bus, and stepping inside.

I sat down, looking at a picture of everyone secretly. I smiled, hugging it to my chest.

"NEXT STOP FATE CITY!!" The bus driver yelled.