Chapter 40

((WOOP WOOP!! Shoutout to 

Midnight Luna

@impmon

For guessing first and correctly))

Previously

Black Hat and I waved to the crowd as we left, while laughing our asses off, and teleported into another dimension with a deep red sky with a large pentagram in the center.

"This dimension's hell is actually quite interesting, right dear?~" Black Hat cooed, helping me out of the carriage with a large smile.

I nodded, giggling slightly.

'Indeed~'

Continued

I smiled, faceplanting into the bed with a exhausted sigh. Black Hat chuckled, jumping beside me before pulling me into a tight embrace.

I snuggled into his chest, kissing his chin with a smirk.

"I cant believe we got this far in our relationship and we had only been dating a few weeks~" I giggled as he lovingly traced circles on my thighs.

"Well... normally I don't believe in this, but I think it's okay to call it love at first sight dear...~" He whispered, stroking my hair as we stared at each other.

He suddenly grinned, crawling on top of me. My face turned bright red as he smirked, traced my hips as he chuckled low and seductively.

"Dear~ I have been waiting sooo long for this~" He cooed as my face turned bright red.

---Da Next Day UwU--- ((I'm not making a lemon!!... unless you guys seriously want me too...))

I yawned, sitting up before quickly being pulled back down. Black Hat grumbled in his sleep, holding me as if I was a child cuddling it's teddy bear.

Giggling, I teleported beside him, quickly replacing the empty space with a pillow as I got up and went into the bathroom to do my daily routine.

I dusted off my black dress with a smirk. Yes, I am wearing the polka-dotted dress Splendor had given me, along with the shoes from Trendor, the fedora and lace gloves from Offender, and finally... the jeweled necklace father had given me...

Smiling, I put the sticky note on Black Hat's forehead, then walked out the door.

I stepped into the elevator with a smirk, about to press a button till someone yelled for me to wait.

I looked up seeing a pink feminine spider, running into the elevator panting as a girl turned the corner yelling.

"PRESS THE BUTTON, PRESS THE BUTTON!!!" He shrieked, but before I could even do it, he lunged forward.

He quickly pressed the main lobby button as the girl threw her spear. The doors closed, making the spider let out a breath of relief, before he froze looking at me.

"WHO ARE YOU?!?!" He yelled, putting a gun to my head.

I chuckled, my eyes turning as I glared at him.

"Put that gun down before you get yourself hurt"  I growled, my tendrils slowly creeping over my shoulders.

There was a ding and the elevator doors opened, revealing us to a couple more demons.

The spider screamed, running out of the elevator and behind the blonde girl I had met earlier. I stepped out as well, only to be tackled to the ground by the same girl from earlier.

"WAIT VAGGIE DONT-" Before the blonde could finish I screeched, grabbing the grey girl's arm.

Images flashed through her eyes as she fought against my grip, crying. My tendrils held onto the ground and lifted me up, static filling the air as I growled.

"WAIT!! SHE'S MY FRIEND!!!" The blonde girl yelled, making me look over.

My face fell and I instantly let go, back away from the girl with a scowl.

"You other demons have no class" My eyes turned back to normal before the scowl on my lips turned into a toothy grin.

I walked infront of the blondie, holding out my hand with a professional posture, like father.

The other girl got up, trembling while the spider moved to the doll-like girl's side, and then another male walked out wearing all red... a smile plastered on his face, but his expression soon turned to one of confusion as he saw me.

"I believe we never formally introduced, after all... you DID only see me as your father checked me and my husband in..." I smiled, which she shakily returned.

"Anyway, my name is (y/n), I am the daughter of Slenderman and from a different dimension!!" I giggled, doing a All of their jaws instantly dropped.

"Charlie... daughter of Lucifer..." She whispered, slowly shaking my hand as a smile formed on her lips.

"I am honestly surprised!! I never expected Slenderman to be real, much less have a daughter!!" The red male grinned, eyeing me as if I was fucking candy.

I glared at him slightly, before smiling at 'Charlie'.

"And my husband's name is Black Hat, he's also a demon if you hadn't already noticed" I giggled while she simply nodded, still in a bit of a daze.

"You don't look like you would be the daughter of Slenderman" The spider grumbled making me turn with a toothy grin.

"Well, yes, I may not look like it, but I very much am... you see... this dress was made by- actually, my entire outfit was made by my father and my uncles!! Uncles Trendor made my shoes, Splendor made the dress, Offender got the fedora and gloves, and my father made me this necklace with the help of his proxies!!" I giggled, my tendrils patting his head before I heard my name being called.

"(y/n)? Ah, so this is where you went"