Pain

Pain is hurtful experience , just as your heart getting broken. Cluster of random situations. Asking to forgive you while your heart racing. But running a mile with pain. Stop to pace it. But it speeds up during the races. Feeling pain from within as the soul is taken over by a different you. Going through rough times. Makes it much tougher. Pain of two lovers, have yoy think careful on your relationship. They go through turmoil & bavk. Still can't face the fact that the pain inside is aching their heart. Love is apart of the game. Just like sunny days with rain. Wish that you could change the level of pain. But theres no button to press. Pain is a illness that leave some depress & stress. Mind thoughts on what's next. But theres no next. No first to last. Now it got you thinking could i last. But at last the only healing is too let it go. As if you was falling out a tree on to the branch. But to land on the ground you have to let it go. Talking about it. Eases the mind. But not all mankind think like that. They want to keep in. Which is inhaling more pain than you can endure. Making you turn into a psychotic person. Thinking that you life is all better if you do this or that. But after going through all of this. You would never want to go back through pain.