Dionysus Punch

theappledipper thanks for daring me most likely the craziest dare. Which is to have to punch Dionysus in the face and pin a donkey tale on him. Which might be a crazy party.

Plan: plan a party tell Hephaestus to bring his camera I make Dionysus a lil bit sleepy I make him drunk also punch him and teleport behind and pin the tail. First I'm gonna ask Aphrodite if I could hid in the ship cave afterwards and Hephaestus to get the camera ready.

One day later I asked them and I have set the party now it's time to have some fun.

As usual Olympus's parties are crazy so some stuff that happened I rather not say or then everyone will be mad at me because when I say we do crazy stuff I mean CRAZY STUFF. Dionysus was easy to spot because he making wine rain down on people and was a crazy party animal.

The thing was that Dionysus was drunk so as freak and I made him feel sleepy to get things ready.

Me: Hey Dionysus

Dionysus: What do oov wats? (How drunk and tired he is)

Me: Can you come here I need to discuss business with you?

Dionysus: U.K. (Which he literally said)

Me: *Punched Dionysus in the face*

Dionysus: *snaps to sense* hey that was unca-

Me:*pins tail on his butt*

Dionysus: That's it

Me: *Pops away into the ship cave*