⚠️👅💦Smut⚠️👅💦

Asher is your best friend and has been for the past 5 years but lately he's been acting strange.... You were walking to gym class when all of the sudden you get pushed to the floor, you look up to see your bully (Jonah).
Y/n:What the fuck man?!
J:Oh is miss slut going to cry now.
?:FUCK OFF JONAH!!!
You both then turn to see Asher walking towards you guys.
J:And what if I don't?
Asher then gets closer to him and grabs him by he's shirt.
A:I'm gonna beat the shit out of you!!!
He then punches him in the face and then he falls to the ground.
A:Hey y/n are you alright?
He asks as he hugs you.
Y/n:Yeah I'm fine.
A:Do you want me come over after school and hang with you?
Y/n:Sure!
~Skip to lunch~
You were sitting at your lunch table by your friend Christina and talking to her about what Asher said to you.
C:HE DID WHAT?!
Y/n:He stood up to Jonah for me.
C:Aww I ship it so much.
Y/n:Shut up!
You say as you playfully hit her
~Skip to the end of the day~
You go home and change into a sports bra and boody shorts then you here a knock at the door, you then go down stairs and open it to see Asher.
Y/n:Heyyy!!
You say as you open the door letting him in, as soon as you shut the door he then slams you up against the wall and kisses you and of course you kiss back.
Y/n:W-What are you doing?
A:You'll see..
He says as he kisses you again, it then turns into a make out session. He then picks you up and carries you up to your room and then lays you in the bed, he then lays on top of you and you can already feel he's bonder on your pussy which turned you on big time.
A:Baby girl I want you..
He whispers into your ear.
Y/n:Then what are you waiting for?
Then without hesitation he pulls off your shirt and starts kissing down your neck leaving hickeys causing you to moan loudly, he then pulls down your pants and panties and then starts rubbing your clit, you then let out a loud moan.
Y/n:Please I need you!!!
A:Beg for me baby!!
He then pushes 2 fingers in you pumping in and out slowly.
Y/n:*moan* Ughh daddy fuck me already!
A:Your wish is my command, he then takes off your bra and he's shirt and pants and boxers and then slams into you going at a a slow past.
Y/n:*moans loudly* DADDY HARDER!!!!!
He then goes harder and deeper.
A:*moans* Fuck baby girl your so tight!!!
Y/n:I-I'm gonna cum *moans*
A:M-me too!!!
He then moans really loudly as you cum all over he's dick and soon after cums too (pill), he then flops over next to you.
Y/n:W-wow that was amazing.
A:Yeah it was!
Y/n:Sooo...
A:Will you be my girlfriend?
Y/n:Yes!