6K SPECIAL (more like 9 wtf) ! ! ! (Tysm)

first of all, I leave Wattpad for what? a month? and I get another 3k reads? I love y'all wtf, anywho, here.

Minho had Jisung over for dinner but Jisung ended up up staying longer. It is currently 9:13pm and they are both laying on the couch watching a K-drama. but all Jisung could focus on was Minho and the beautiful features of his face. Jisung was so focused on Minhos face he barely realized that Minho looked over at him. Minhos eyes sparkling in the light of the color changing screen and his smirk forming on Jisungs face. he leaned in and started to kiss minho. minhos eyes widened then closed as he kissed Jisung back.
Jisungs lips then moved down to Minhos neck trying to find his sweet spot. after minho moaned louder than normal when Jisung kissed right under his ear, he knew he found it and kept sucking.
minho started to whine as the sucking was getting old, "C-Choke me~" he stuttered while trying to catch his breathe.
"As you wish baby" Jisung replied. He grabbed Minhos neck and held it tightly. Minho's eyes widened at not being able to breath. He looked at the younger and saw a smirk forming on his face. It looked as if he had been possessed. As soon as they made eye contact, Jisung started putting more pressure and put his other hand on on his neck. Jisung started to shake Minho violently until he was unconscious. Then Minho woke up on jisungs couch, ran away with a sore neck, called the police and Jisung was arrested.

----T H E E N D----

~~~~~~~~~INSPIRATION(or whatever)~~~~~~~~~~

so behind this story is,, idk. its not that funny but I still want to tell y'all.

ok, so I was on this doc with a friend and we were going to write a minsung fanfic that would have had smut, which was why I was on the doc. she isn't the biggest fan of smut but the story involved it so she asked me write it... wow. its nice knowing that ur friend can ask you to write smut for them XD. but anyway, we got distracted and I just started writing random smut things. and now there's like two more people on the doc because now its just a chat doc. also not to mention my friend is a top Jisung, bottom Minho enthusiast. but here's a pic of the doc.

I cant show you the rest of it because I may be working on an actual smut- I mean- you didn't heard anything! shush

anyway!!!!! I love everyone for reading these! thank you so much!