Chapter 3!!!

~~~Encre Pov~~~

I felt scared when i heard a knock on the door. I really hope it was not who i think it is. I walk to the door and i grabbed the door knob and turn it and open the door and it was the guy that i bump into. Oh no i think he is mad because i bump into him without saying sorry but he doesn't seem mad. (by the way i'm not using bold for there thoughts any more) " hello miss im so sorry to bug you and my name is sauve and i came to see a of friend my that you seem to took and i would like to take him back home" he said calmly. Oh is he talking about the little bat that i took away from Undyne. "It nice to meet you Sauve my name is Encre and come in the little guy is sleeping he got his wing hurt but i healed him up so he should be ok and i'm making some tea would you like some?" i said nice and calm. Sauved smiled sweetly and said " Thank you so much for helping M'lo- i mean my friend thank you so much h-heh excuse me i'm a bit tired but yes i would love some tea" he smiled nervously a little bit. I smiled sweetly and said " it's alright i will go make some tea and we can chat go ahead and take a seat" I then realised that the water was still boiling and i rushes to the kettle and uses a cloth and pick it up and put it out of the stove and turned it off. " w-well i guess we have to wait a little bit to cool it down" i said with a little laugh.

~~~Suave Pov~~~

I laughed a little bit of her almost turning all the water to mist. " that's alright i can wait for the tea" i said with a smile. Im so happy she took good care of M'lord Jasper and i'm happy he is doing ok but i really should get him home before the sun comes up and before M'lord Fallacy finds out i lost him and he will get mad and come himself. I thought in my head. I also am wondering why Miss Encre was being chased by those other monsters they looked like they were going to hurt her. I wonder how could she do something to them and she seems such a really nice person. I was deep in thought and didn't realised i was until Miss Encre was calling my name. " Sauve umm Sauve are your alright?" she asked with a little worried tone. I snapped out my thought and looked at her with a kind smile and said " i'm so sorry i was deep in thought i'm sorry Miss Encre". Miss Encre smiled and said " it's alright and the water is ready and please just call me Encre." "Alright Encre and thank you so much. She walked over to her wooden counter and started to make our tea.

~~~ Jasper Pov~~

I woke up and looked at my wing's and they were healed up because use vampire's can heal fast when it just a bruise and because it wasn't hurt that bad. I looked around and reamberd that a skeleton women helped me and i start to get up and stared to fly around and flies down stairs to see sauve on the table waiting patiently for something and i felt so happy that saved found me and then i looked over to the skeleton women that helped me and i flew over to her and hugged her arm and i squeak. Then she looked surprised and smiled gently and used her other hand and hugged me and said " i see you healed up good and i'm so happy you're alright' and she kissed my head and i smiled really happy and flyed over to sauve and hugged his arm happily. Sauve looked happy to see me and i think he is mad that i left him but i really hope he doesn't tell my dad or else he would be sooo angry. Sauve whispers to me " M'lord Jasper don't ever fly off like that and we are both lucky Miss Encre took you away from Undyne" I nod at him and i know he was very worried about me. I saw Encre started to walk over to use with two cup of tea's and put them on the table and started to chat with sauve for a little bit.

~~~~~~~~Back at the castle with a Angry king~~~~~~~~

~~~Fallacy Pov~~~

I been staring at my watch what felt like hours and im been waiting for Sauve and my son Jasper to be back. I growled with anger. "They should have been here thirty minutes ago!!" I said with a roar of anger. I might as well go get them myself!! Im very disopteted in them!!" FIbby!!" I yelled loudly. Then fiddy comes in fast with my clack like she should be. I turned to her with anger on my face i took the cloak and put on around my neck " watch of my castle i will be back with Jasper and Sauve they are both in trouble!!" i said with anger at her. She nods her head and rushed away. The big front door's open and i transformed into my bat formed and i flew to the forbidden forest with anger in my eye.

(fallacy as a bat and drawing not mine)

(the bottom one is Fibby and drawing not mine)

(again none of these drawings are mine!!.

.

.

.

.

.

Jasper and Sauve are in big trouble!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM SO SORRY I KNOW THIS TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE!!!!! I AM SO SO SOOOO SORRYY!!!!!!! I was so busy with school and everything i am so sorry!!! pleas pleas forgive meeeee!!!!!!!!!! T^T