1: Secret.

All Rights Reserved

Please read the story RISING STAR ENTERTAINMENT first before this one. You can find the story on my reading list.

Please prohibit my tardiness. I dont upload that often.

My story, not yours. If you see the flaws, learn to see the beauty in it.

If you are wondering, yes, this is a renewed version of this story so for those of all who read the past storyline, dont mention it to someone else.

....

Yeonhee and Namsoon have been going out for almost a week now, secretly, of course. It has been a tough week for them since they can't help but express their feelings to one another.

They thought that, maybe such a secret would be a headache to reveal with all the fans, and of course going through their manager.

"Yeonhee-ahh, Can we talk?" Namsoon said. "About?" Yeonhee asked. "About us." Namsoon continued. Both of them sat down on the couch.

"Oh, yeah. You have been getting fat lately so-" Yeonhee was cut off. "NO! Not that. Our relationship." Namsoon exclaimed.

"Was the world relationship that hard to say? Just get straight to the point." Yeonhee said. "I thiught we should tell others about our relationship." Namsoon said.

"Oh that. I don't really know." Yeonhee was hesitant to answer. "Why?" Namsoon asked. "What will the fans think? I do know there is no dating ban but still." Yeonhee said.

"But do you want to hide forever?" Namsoon asked. "No, I mean, I can't- I guess I have no choice but to clear it out." Yeonhee said.

"You do. It's either we break up or-"

"NOPE! WE REVEAL IT! TOMMOROW!" Yeonhee exclaimed. Namsoon giggled about it and so did Yeonhee. Namsoon held Yeonhee's hand ans Yeonhee leaned on Namsoon's shoulders.

"Can you get them already? Faith said we can't eat if we're not complete. It dosent even help that it rhymes." Jihoon said to them.

"You get them." Minhyuk said. "Why me? I'm the one who asked." Jihoon continued. "Exactly." Minhyuk said.

"Go get an excersice, Jagi." Yeseul said. "Don't you think I'm hot enough?" Jihoon said. "No. Your abs are not daebak enough." Yeseul continued.

"You've seen his abs?" Faith said. "Just continue cooking, and you! Just go get them. We don't want Yeonhee to have a baby." Yeseul continuously said.

"What? I mean they do look good together but Yeonhee said it. They're just friends." Haneul said. "Still though. They be too dreamy." Jihoon said.

"AND YOU'RE STILL HERE! GO GET THEM!" Yeseul shouted. "FINE!" Jihoon shouted as he went to the dorm wih his arms crossed and stomping his feet.

"Aww he's so cute." Yeseul said.

"Oppa! I'm hungry." Yeonhee said. "Let's go down shall we? I think Faith is already preparing for the food." Namsoon said.

"I can't walk, I'm to hungry." Yeonhee said. "Oh I get it." Namsoon smirked. He immediately carried Yeonhee. Yeonhee screamed and giggled at the same time.