NCTAtl.

Yo. I just saw nct.

Haechan is literally so beautiful in person. He looks so fucking good. I can not describe him in any words. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. His hair was so fluffy. He through me a heart and winked. 

Johnny is on a whole other level. We will never find out his real height. He had everyone screaming everytime he talked, looked, anything.

Mark is just as you would imagine a goof ball. Like he was sooo cute.

Yuta. Oh. Yuta. He. He was something else.

Taeyong. Taeyong is literally so ethereal. And his scar was so noticeable and it just divined his beauty even more. He jokes around with  members so much. It's so cute. Taeyong is indeed baby culture. Until he plays Baby Dont like it. That's a different story.

Jungwoo was fluff ball. With his "Scream" oh. Just how adorable does he need to be.

Doyoung. Hmmm. I cant even describe him. He just has that effect.

Jaehyun. I got to see Jaehyun with pink hair. Jaehyun so hard to describe except he more American that I though. That's all I can say. I didn't really pay attention to him because I was too focused on Haechan.

Then we have Taeil. The way everyone dreamed when Taeil hit his high notes was so fucking beautiful.

So through my whole experience. Nctizens are really friendly in real life.
Nct is way more handsome in real life its unreal.
Like NCT is life changing. Like they brought so many people together.
Like it's way more that what I was expecting. Like I love them with all my being and now it will always be like that. I will always be with them no matter what happens.