Schedule A/N

Okay, I have so many projects and stories I am working on and I needed to devise a schedule.

Little Brat will be every other Monday meaning, not this Monday, but next Monday.

Show Them will be every other Tuesday meaning, not this Tuesday, but next Tuesday.

Creativity at its Finest will be every other Wednesday

I'm Lost will be every other Thursday

We Got Here SomeHow will be every other Friday

and Innocence (my Gotham Fanfic) I will try to make it every other Saturday

Also, I want to explain some of my characters from my Infinity Series.

Pandora Logan what to say about her... Well, she is definitely the side of my brain where I keep my fairly accurate photographic memory. She's also the side I bring out when I need to take someone out in an argument. She also likes to come out and be emotionless when I am in a depression phase as my emotions decide to just shut off.

Erik is definitely my confidence and self-esteem or shall I say lack thereof. So, when I'm ever in a public place, he likes to come out. I constantly think I'm offending someone in some way. He also affects a lot of my PTSD since it is connected to my self-image. Also, he is definitely my romantic side.

Tal is my creative and manipulative side. Also, he is based on my frustration with my very Christian family members telling me how thankful I should be that God gave me the blessing to make fantastic art. Also, yes, I admit I can be manipulative.

Dawn is my stubbornness and also my comedic side. She is very stubborn and fights for what she wants. She is also very much into comedy and horrible dad jokes. She breaks the 4th wall, which I do just in case. Like, I'll say hi to all the people reading or watching my life just to maybe get a good laugh. I'm not crazy, you are.

Connor is my affinity for life and how all these things that happened by chance created me and my brother. He is also probably where my love of stories come from. He is very much willing and wanting to learn and improve, but he is very much against how schools teach when there is scientific evidence that there are other ways of doing it better.

Everest is definitely just all of my emotions in one. She loves people, painting, and she also is fragile and cries, like a lot. She has been in love with one person her whole life and god am I feeling that love I have for one person who will remain a secret. She is also the not necessarily wanting to be the leader, but if she has to she will part of me.

Okay, there ya go. This is how all of my characters are part of my ONE personality. I do not have a multipersonality disorder.

Love, you all!

Bye!

-Bethany