1

"One more lap ladies!" Coach screamed.

I groaned loudly as I grew tired of running laps around the track.

"Watch it with that attitude miss Spencer!"

"Whatever."

Coach grabbed me from my arm and yanked me back.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that! See me after class." She snapped at me. I glared ay her and yanked my arm back.

"Bitch." I mumbled and walked off.

*********

The bell rang and everybody went home since this was the last period of the day.

I walk into Coach's office in my shorts and tank.

"Miss Spencer ."

"What?" I snap

She glared at me , got up from her desk mad pushed me up against the wall.

"What the hell?!" I yell.

"Shutup." And she shoves her hand down my shorts and with the other she caresses my hair. I moan and bite my lip.

She carries me to her desk and I lay on it. She takes off my shorts and thongs. She goes down and shorts her tongue down there. I moan loud and shove her head in there.

She grabs my tits .

"They're so big ." She stuters

I kiss her shoving my tongue down her throat. I take of her shirt and start rubbing against her tits. She starts moaning.

She takes off her umdergarments and we start rubbing against each other hard core.

My fingers reach down and start fingering her with two fingers.

"Yes!! Yes!!" She screams

I get on the floor and let her lay on me. I grab her ass mad scratch her back.

**********

A/n

It's horrible right? Sorry )::