Conversation

"Hey honey! I just came home!" Greeted Tasia with a smile.

"Oh, there you are. Sit on the couch. I will get your slippers upstairs. What do you want to eat?"

"Nah. Im fine. My co-worker treated us earlier in the newly opened grill area there two streets away from here."

"That's good to hear honey! How's the food? How did it taste? William, my childhood friend will visit me here. He wants to see you and Agrio too. I want to treat him somewhere."  Robin said while giving Tasia her slippers.

"Well, the barbecue sauce they have there are a thumbs-up! Those tastes like texas' barbecues. Remember honey, the place where we went for a vacation last year?"

"That's good to hear. He will be coming here tomorrow afternoon. I will bring him there."

"Mom called me last night. Nessie, out neighbor is knocking in Mom's house saying "Where is that whore who got raped? She better show herself or i will tell her son" What the heck is wrong with her? Why can't she move on? That old hag."

"Honey, don't make yourself stressed. You have a presentation tomorrow. Lower your voice. Agrio's home. He might hear you. You're so loud."

"Okay. Fine. Im tired honey can you give me a massage?"  Tasia said while pointing at her tummy.

Robin immediately obeys her. He gently massaged her neck, he teasingly touched her whole body with his index finger. He gently kissed her lips while Tasha made loud moaning noises.

"Tasha, keep quiet. Were on the living room remember?"

"Oh, sorry hon. You're so good at this i cant resist you."

"Well, I'm gonna give you this night. I'll make sure your presentation will be great. Can i present myself to you now?"  Robin says with his tongue stuck out.

"You silly guy, come over here!"

"Honey, were on the living room."

"Okay, let's go upstairs."