Chibi short 1

(What do Vandheer Lorde/Y/N do on his free time)

(Y/N P.O.V)

I'm so hungry... Sitting behind my desk doing nothing is a boring thing for a leader to do. Luckily I got something to pass the time. I pull the draw to reveal my favorite cup ramen.

 I pull the draw to reveal my favorite cup ramen

The spicy chicken flavor ramen. No one will stand in my way of enjoying my food.

Imperial Soldier: My lord! We have a problem!

Y/N: What do you idiotic soldiers doing?! Do you not know that you do not suppose to disturb me while I'm working! Get out of my office before I had you executed!

Imperial Soldier: R-right my lord! Forgive us for our rudeness!

The soldiers left as I pull out my ramen cup, open the lid halfway, place it on the desk, pour hot water, and close the lid. Now I just need to wait till it is done and-

Majima: Vandy-chan! Let's play!

I grab my sword and block Majima's tanto as I give him my deadliest glare.

Y/N: Majima... I do not appreciate you attack me in my office. Get out of here or face my wrath.

I push Majima out of the window sending him flying. Goddamnit now I have to pay the window now. Oh well, it can wait.

30 minute has passed as I open the lid to smell the cup ramen through my mask. Finally, now I can eat it peace. I grab a pair of chopstick and eat my ramen through my mask.

Shredder: Excuse me, my lord.

Pfft! Damn it Shredder! You almost give me a damn heart attack!

(When the Lone Warrior tried to act cool)

(Lone Warrior P.O.V)

These children... They said such the strangest thing I have ever heard. From what I learn about this world. Children of this world are trying to act 'cool' as they say it. Maybe I should try it too.

I saw Vandheer walking toward me as I try out to act 'cool' to him.

Vandheer: Lone Warrior, there's something I want to discuss with you.

Lone Warrior: Alright dog, let's hear it.

Silence fell between us as although he is wearing his mask. I can tell his raising his eyebrow as I can feel his concern.

Vandheer: Are you alright...?

Lone Warrior: It's no problem, dog. What is it that you want to discuss, homie?

Ever more silence fell between us as I can see Vandheer is getting quite a discomfort from this conversation.

Vandheer: ...yeah... I gotta go...

He turn around and walks away as I raise my brow in confusion.

Was it something I say?

(When someone uses the Shredder)

(Third Person view)

Shredder walking down the hall as one of the rat Faunus walk up to him.

Rat Faunus: Hey, since your name is the Shredder. Can I use you like a cheese shredder?

Shredder: I am not a cheese shredder.

He walks past him as he found his comment nothing more than a ridiculous sense of humor. Just then, one of the staff of Beacon walks up to him.

Staff Beacon: Hey, can I use you as a paper shredder?

Shredder: I am not a paper shredder.

Shredder is getting annoyed as people keep walking up to them to use them as their personal shredder.

Shredder: I swear... If people try to use me as their shredder I gonna...

Ruby walks up behind him with a stack of folders in her hands.

Ruby: Hey Shredder, can you-

Shredder let out a terrifying roar causing the people to ran away in fear as he transforms into a dragon. Destroying everything in his wake as Y/N look at them with an annoying expression behind his mask.

Y/N: Really...?

Ruby: It's not our fault his name is the Shredder!

A/N: That all for now. See ya.