I become immortal

I started to run to the ocean I was being chased by Sylvia. Manny got up shakily and summoned skeletal warriors. I stopped at the edge of the Ocen, I turned around as Sylvia takles me into the water. I thrash around as she kisses me, The suprise stopped me as I closed my eyes. When she released me from the kiss she said "I love you Ash". We swam up to the beach,Manny and the skeleton warriors pointed their weapons at us as water swirled around me and Sylvia. Sylvia opened her hand and the skeleton warriors fell into a crack,leading into the Underworld. Manny looked at us then grimaced."Your dating him now?" Manny asked as he scratched his head. I nodded then opened my hand as the water released and streamed back into the ocean. I held hands with Sylvia as i picked up a flower secretly as we walked to the Hades cabin. Manny trailed behind us with two skeleton warriors in full greek battle armor. I let her hand go as we arrived at the cabin. I handed Sylvia the flower as I kissed her as Manny walked into the cabin and dragged her along. I walked into my cabin and went to sleep without even daring to change.

   I woke up as the sun peeked over the horizon. I ran to the arena to get ready for training. I summoned my axe and looked at the shaft. I saw the name Kupa written on it. I remembered that Kupa meant Wave in Greek. I started practicing my  fighting as someone entered the arena from the shadows. I recognized him as Manny as he walked  into the middle of the arena and summoned some skeleton warriors to practice on. I summoned water to my and and made it into a Dummy. I made it follow me into the middle of the arena. I froze it and attacked it with Kupa. I slashed and hacked at the dummy,feeling eyes on me. I felt stronger at every slash and my vision turned blue. I dont remember what happened there, but Manny said I summoned a Hurricane around me, picking up everything not nailed to the floor. He saw through the water and saw me getting bigger and bulkier. I woke up in my bed with Sylvia standing at the door. I got up groggily but she ran toward me and fed me a piece of ambrosia. "What happened?" I asked Sylvia as i got out my bed and took a seat at the table."You blacked out from fighting" she anwsered as she put my bracelet back on my arm. I got up from the chair and put on my tank top and grabbed a water bottle. I thanked Sylvia and went jogging around camp. I stopped as I fell through darkness into the underworld. I fell next to the River styx with my mother, Sally Jackson, standing there. "I give you my blessing Ashton", she said as manny appeared and pushed me into the styx. I remembered how Percy told me to pick a spot on my body to nail me to the mortal world. I picked my pupil, the only place that is almost impossible to get hit by accident in. I felt a tug in my eye as i saw Sylvia under the water pulling me to the surface. I walked out the water as Manny looked at me. Skeletal warriors appeared and shot at me. I summoned Kupa and faught them, unaware of the bullet holes peppering my shirt.I slashed and hacked at every single one, turning them into dust and washing them into the river styx. I looked around and saw that skeletal warriors stopped coming. I looked around for Manny and my mother but saw Hades staring at me. "You are dead Jackson" he said to me coldly.